The eating thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would just like to state that the "this thread is making me hungry" comment was in no way related to that particular pic!

In fact, after posting that, I went and made myself a hu-uge bowl of rice. Hehe.

elevation2u said:
that pic of larry with starbucks is making me want some hot mocha right about now, but there are no starbucks here :|

No starbucks??? Where do you live?

elevation2u said:
that pic of larry with starbucks is making me want some hot mocha right about now, but there are no starbucks here :|

That is very sad - I need starbuck to function as a productive member of society:wink: The day they put a starbucks drive thru on the way to work was a happy, happy day
and the peppermint mocha is wonderful:drool:

more starbucks pictures

ABOY_NYC_BONO6.jpg

ABOY_NYC_BONO8.jpg

Last edited:
elevation2u said:

WHAT??:shocked: You live in the US and there are no Starbucks in your area???..That is TOO SHOCKING!!!...wow!!!..I really feel for you!...There are 3 Starbucks within a 4 block radius where I live...I think I want to franchise one myself!!...Hey maybe I can open one where you live??:wink:

nurse chrissi said:

That is very sad - I need starbuck to function as a productive member of society:wink: The day they put a starbucks drive thru on the way to work was a happy, happy day
and the peppermint mocha is wonderful:drool:

more starbucks pictures

ABOY_NYC_BONO6.jpg

ABOY_NYC_BONO8.jpg

I know what you mean. I personally love the Cafe Mocha ( Venti, of course, the other sizes are ridiculous :p )..Sometimes I get decaf to make myself feel a little better about my Starbucks 'habit' :wink:. but..I love Starbucks I admit it!!! They just got one near my house so it's just way too convenient now!LOL!

BTW, I love those pics! Bono and Starbucks, my two favorites!:bono::love:

Sicy said:

I've seen this pic a lot and every single time I wonder why Bono's been chopped out. (No PopChop jokes, ha ha.) You can see the very tip of his hoodie at the bottom... Where is this pic from and does anybody have the entire thing?

PopDaisy

dazzledbylight said:

:der: was this a real ad for that 'Got Milk' campaign or as I'd rather expect a Fabulous :laugh: Fake courtesty of Photoshop and ? adobe Illustrator?

either way it's :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I am pretty sure it is a fake:wink: but when I first saw it back in 2002, I was not sure if it was real or not...LOL!:lol:

PopDaisy said:

I've seen this pic a lot and every single time I wonder why Bono's been chopped out. (No PopChop jokes, ha ha.) You can see the very tip of his hoodie at the bottom... Where is this pic from and does anybody have the entire thing?

PopDaisy

HEY!! you are right!!..I just noticed the top of Bono's hoodie!!
How could I have missed that everytime I saw the pic???
Now I'm curious, ..........??Does anyone have the complete pic??

BonoFox1 said:
I think this one deserves to be in the eating thread..though no one is eating, ....But I know many of you ladies how would love a
steaming Hot bowl of Bono!!:drool: ......mouth watering isn't it?
bowlofbono1.jpg

:drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom