The Earring

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The more I read this thread, the more I find that earring to be pretty damn sexy.
Thus he is one step closer to being included in the Cycle of Lust!

[This message has been edited by Kristie (edited 02-16-2002).]

OH how I wish that mic was MY lips!!! or any other part of me body...hee hee...
biggrin.gif

i6DD1989E-02BE-4AC2-925D-5FE03CA173AD.jpg

he looks great there disco! nice view of his back too
wink.gif

------------------

id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

good answers.

thank you.

and now...DAISY...you know that line from zoostation in your sig? whenever i hear that, and my husband is nearby, i do this thing where i stretch my face out like i'm pressing it against the glass and it's all deformed and smooshed. he thought it was funny like the first two or three times. now he tries to run away when that song comes on...

Originally posted by Nimue:
I just got Windows XP for my computer and in the Start Menu it put a little bass guitar by my name. Is it trying to tell me something or is this normal?

there's always a default picture. mine was a chess piece till i changed it to that pink flower thingie. if you want to change it, click on the picture, and it'll walk you through and show you your choices. or, you can make your own pic.

isn't it funny how some people look just like their baby pics?

edge_025.jpg

novinh12.jpg

i know this has been posted tons, but i don't think jam jar will mind at all if i fill her thread with pics of Edgie.

Is elizabeth a little bored this afternoon?
wink.gif

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by elizabeth:

BONOEDGE2.jpg

*thud*
recovers
*thud*
thinks she's ok, looks at computer
*thud*

------------------
90% lazy. 10% something else.

flibbertigibbet

You're a victim of your parents.

Judoooooooo Chop!

Originally posted by Jam Jar:
but other than that, beware, windows xp has it's glitches!

Tell me about it. I just got my new computer, with Windows XP, on Friday (2/15/02). Already I've had trouble with some software not wanting to interact with XP (whereas this same software had no problems with Windows ME). One of these is my digital camera software! If I can't get that to work, I might have to get a new camera!!! It seems odd I should have to pay several hundred $$ just to get a new camera because of software problems! Also, I've noticed a tendency for web browsers on certain sites not retaining log-in info - meaning I have to retype it each time. Ugh...

However, I really like the computer so far.
biggrin.gif
That part is good.

Originally posted by Kristie:
The more I read this thread, the more I find that earring to be pretty damn sexy.
Thus he is one step closer to being included in the Cycle of Lust!

B]

Exactly! which is why this thread has been put here, for us all to drool at his wonderful adorable earring! hehehe

------------------
i talk too much, so talk with me! AIM: BoNovoX2U2
or talk to me through evil MSN : u2jamjar@hotmail.com

ok ok ok. it's sad.i am the only one who'd postin, and it's my thread. LOL ANYHOO...i have foundeth a new pcie- edge earring, plus hot larry and adam *wink wink* enjoy!
u2_aceves_19.jpg

once again thanks to the ever wonderful u2takemehigher.com! YES! new pix are up over there! nice pics, Olive!
smile.gif

------------------
i talk too much, so talk with me! AIM: BoNovoX2U2
or talk to me through evil MSN : u2jamjar@hotmail.com

Back
Top Bottom