The Dublin-related pics thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Okay, I'm sad, very sad I need cheering up please.

Post pics of U2 in Dublin, Gav in Dublin or Dublin itself..buildings that are U2 related, things that you saw in Dublin when you were there, whatever you want to.

bonoscratch.jpg

bguggi.jpg

I'll try but it usually doesn't work for me :grumpy: The AIM wouldn't open either :scream: I don't want to say my computer sucks, it's holding all my Bono pics so I have to be nice :censored:

I tried, it doesn't work, but I did get AIM to come up so send me a message!

:D oh yeah, I will post some of them when I'm back on my own puter and nobody else did it yet - which I doubt anybody will, since no one is posting in here. :lol:

:hug: :hug:

Here are some photos from my Dublin trip. :love: I love that city.

bono_gates2.jpg

Not Dublin, but it is Bono's gates... :heart:

cityarts.jpg

City Arts Centre, where the band used to practice. They bought the building in the 80s and turned it into free practice studios for new bands.

The Dart! :lol: What a crazy train.. good memories.
dart.jpg

You can see the 7 towers (which B sings about in RTSS) in this photo taken from the top of the Guiness brewery
Seven_Towers.jpg

FallingStar said:
:D oh yeah, I will post some of them when I'm back on my own puter and nobody else did it yet - which I doubt anybody will, since no one is posting in here. :lol:

I actually might hijack your thread!! Stop me if I get annoying! :reject:

The famous Bonovox store. How cool it was to walk around looking for "Bonovox of O'Connell Street"
Bonavox_Carrie.jpg

This funny sign we saw in Temple Bar :laugh:
badasscafe.jpg

FallingStar said:
Wow, Olive i LOVE these!!! :love:

Thanks!! My friend and I went August 2002 (not 01 lol) :love: :drool: We didn't really know where we were going or what we were doing but it was so fun! :lol:

We took this picture of Windmill Lane, and only later realized what a funny sign we got a photo of!
Windmill_lane.jpg

An autographed drumset on display in Captain America's (i think that's the name)
Autograph_drums_big.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom