The cruelest torture ever?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jam Jar

New Yorker
In the middle of the Pine Barrens with the Jersey
the ever wonderful WEDGIE? this guy thinks so..it's so funny with what happens here in ghetto Philly :)
Police: Wedgie Leads To Attempted Murder
Suspect Angry With Victim Over Incident At Phish Concert

Authorities said that a Bucks County man held a grudge for months and then tried to kill a friend who had given him a wedgie.
After a hearing Thursday, a judge ordered 19-year-old Daniel Strouss to stand trial for allegedly shooting 19-year-old Eric Kassoway, of Langhorne, Pa., on June 12.
Prosecutors said that Strouss was upset that Kassoway had snuck up on him and yanked up his underwear during a Phish concert last year.
Officials said that Kassoway, who was shot in the arm and leg, nearly died from blood loss.

wedgies are not fun though...some kid in me class was humiliated by some girl..she gave him a wedgie, and made a scene, and now, everyone calls him whiteytidies...strange..the kid doesn't like being called that,s till, and it happened a few years ago

hmm...he embarrased me so i'll whip out my gun and kill him-that's a healthy thought

that's ridiculous. absolutely ridiculous.

Re: hmm...he embarrased me so i'll whip out my gun and kill him-that's a healthy thought

Stories for Boys said:
that's ridiculous. absolutely ridiculous.

What the freakin' feck? A wedgie? Over just a wedgie? Holy freakin' cow...

Some people need to seriously be stuck in a padded room with a white jacket. I can't believe someone would get that mad over underwear being hiked up. Maybe he was wearing a thong or something and it got all twisted up and stuff.

:rolleyes: Jaysus, it's not worth trying to kill someone over. and he plotted revenge for a year. Egads...

Moonie :D

Back
Top Bottom