The Children Were Nestled All Snug In Their Beds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hippy

ONE<br>love, blood, life
Lookin' for the face I had before the world was ma
Prowling around in the wee hours of the morning...a stranger has entered the PLEBA mansion...but this interloper has only good things in mind as she sneaks around to every PLEBA gal (and the random guys) and leaves presents for them all...

Quietly she sneaks into the rooms of every person in the mansion, wishing them well, and making sure that they have as many IM icons as their little hearts desire...

Tiptoeing into the rooms, she leaves her gifts...

Didn't need these massive pics
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by hippyactress (edited 01-27-2002).]

[This message has been edited by hippyactress (edited 01-28-2002).]

These actually ARE AIM icon sized...DotPhoto is being difficult and posting them as large pics...
frown.gif

Well, they weren't icon sized so they had to go
smile.gif

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Oh girls I'm so sorry to get your hopes up...DotPhoto is being very strange and enlarging ALL of my beautiful teeny AIM icon pictures! All those ones I just posted are supposed to be the size of the icon window
frown.gif
But they're ginormous! And I don't know why...blast...I was just trying to do something nice for everyone and here DotPhoto goes and ruins it! I have 107 icons for you all to plunder and share and now you can't use them
mad.gif

I'm so sorry...someone can delete this thread if they want to...

the stranger tiptoes out of the PLEBA mansion and goes to hunt down the people who ruined her expedition...blargh.

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

aawww Hippy!!
frown.gif
Thanks for trying though!!
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~BONO~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

There's a Heaven above you, baby....

Thanks Mona...I sent a message to the DotPhoto people asking about this and I should get an answer back soon
smile.gif

*sniff* I really wanted to surprise you all
frown.gif

------------------

*hippy grins and tiptoes once again into the mansion...hoping that no one will see her and beat her with pillows like they did to Lemonboy last night
wink.gif

*giggle*

*whispers to herself* I hope they like these!

6t90105-1.JPG

adam_bandw.JPG

adam_fro.JPG

adam_gaze.JPG

adam_look_1.JPG

------------------

bono_elevation_12-1.JPG

bono_elevation_22-1.JPG

bono_elevation_31-1.JPG

bono_elevation_3-2.JPG

bono_elevation_57-1.JPG

bono_elevation_63-1.JPG

------------------

Awww hippy.... and I didn't even have to wait until Christmas either! Thanks honey!

(((((hugs)))))

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Where I have a name ~*~*?*~*
She's ellipitical, also political
All so spiritual, not superficial
Yeah, she's tropical
Yes, she's illogical

bono_elevation_8-1.JPG

bono_macphisto_7-1.JPG

bono_peacesign3-1.JPG

bono_teeth-1.JPG

bono-1.JPG

bono10.JPG

------------------

HIPPY I CAN'T MAKE UP MY MIND!!!! MORE BONO MORE BONO!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~BONO~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

There's a Heaven above you, baby....

Okay girlies, someone help me with these. I can't get them to post. And they're GOOD ONES too...Larry from the Walk On Rio Video, the LArry Got Milk pic (sans the milk), Bono with the rosary and feathers, and gyrating Larry from MW vid!

http://communities.msn.com/_Secure/0QQAAAMsWRvR3BDlGhIRNIEMlR6GDWvgfbnImXcNepAwbkGJi0EAH83AJW6fTDX6FhP8bs3iExHGwxHAdSwzbksWd79mM1cA4MJCOgkpex1o/larry_still_walkon2_2-1.JPG[/IM G]

[IMG]http://communities.msn.com/_Secure/0QAAdBtMWnex3BDlGhIRNINNojS1DFNj75u8xqIrMd3G4*LbuWGoBklFnjqAKwNmcyDKtoBNSC2!S1sMntXVtLINp!yXcpzfuLwBsAG8AZwA/larry_upagainstawall-2.JPG[/IMG ]

[IMG]http://communities.msn.com/_Secure/0QgAOAp4XVSB0I9b1bOUmkwrNST!EmaT51BJ*TbJroXgPCFZnhqNeYoelcGaGbu*j7wqC5qDc42wb!7wGfCmXoAwUlII1yAeO!ajZg7T*yKY/bono_rosaryandfeathers-1.JPG[/I MG]

[IMG]http://communities.msn.com/_Secure/0QgBlO!AXci13BDlGhIRNIPvOAnJcIs4qaayiggqteecszvz13eaFgG4ovdlfR4!EChAKO3ZUbD2jK6S!lB50kiwYfnvbBcbvmlJyiXfj5kQ/larry_still_mysterious-1.JPG[/I MG]

Wow! Those are really great! Thank u so much! Hmmm...so many Bono and Larry icons to choose from. What's a girl to do? Well I'll just have to alternate the icons everyday so that each beautiful picture can be displayed and shared with the world! Rock On!
smile.gif

*after waking everyone up...hippy attempts to quietly sneak out of the mansion, luckily she is wearing her footie pajamas and glides quietly out of the mansion...leaving the ladies to enjoy*

biggrin.gif

------------------

Back
Top Bottom