The boys in Copenhagen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ava79

Refugee
Though it's been a while since the beautiful days in Copenhagen, you can never have enough pics, can you? So I'm posting a couple for hcbiggs here! She and her friend Hanna-Maija (who also took these pics) were lucky enough to get close to Bono and The Edge...

bono.jpg

:drool:

Thanks for posting my photos Ava!

Thank you so much Ava for posting my photos of the guys. :wave: I'm starting a computer course in a couple of weeks where I'll hopefully learn how to post such photos myself in the future! The first ones of Edge and Bono here are a little blurred coz Hanna-Maijas hand started shaking at being so close!:drool: I'm sure you all understand!!:wink: I was going to reply sooner than this earlier yesterday but the electric went off and didn't come back til a little while ago! How was it around where you live Ava?

Last edited:
I said to Edge, while he was autographing my book with Hanna-Maijas pen, that I was from Finland and he replied, "Finland, eh!" and that we understood why U2 couldn't come to Finland on this tour and after he'd finished autographing, he asked "Who's pen is this" and I said it was my friends pen and put out my hand and he handed it back to me! :love:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom