The Bootins and St. Paddy's day stuff...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Ok so me and MikeST were at a baseball game on Friday...funny enough his cousin's team is called "The Buttons" So we kept on screaming "Goooooo Booooootins moooofinssss" LOL his aunt kept looking at us and she was like "what are you guys on about??" So then we saw the other team...they were a bit..erm..round...so i'd scream "Goooo booooootins beat the mooooooffins" and "go boooootins put the mooooooofins in the oooooven" lmfao...it was too hilarious..

Anyway yesterday we went to an Irish festival and parade here in san antonio...we bought some stuff...I bought beads, bootins and shamrock antennas...so Mike would go "then I saw Cristy, she had the beads, the bootins and all the gear, and she just looked so cool, I want to be in a band with her!" lmfao I practically snorted my beads up my nose. Now today we're going back downtown cos they're going to dye the river green and call it the River Shannon and we're going to Durty Nellys...I'm going to dye my hair green, wear my green shirt, my beads and bootins, my shamrock antennas, my irish flag and my Leprechaun Mickey mouse...I think that's enough LOL

AnyWHO!...HAPPY ST. PADDY'S DAY Girlies and boys
biggrin.gif
*huuuuuuugs*

i50653852-2639-4798-9BA6-CAF828B5F989.jpg

------------------
THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

Member and Creator of Larry's Angels Harley Club.

"I hit things for a living. I hit things and people clap!" --Larry
larry%20kicking%20ass.gif

*claps*

[This message has been edited by Mullen-Girl (edited 03-17-2002).]

Ok here are some pics of my bootins and MK being in the st. paddy's day spirit:

Drink is the key word here
i127346C6-B41F-4460-A068-A9569ABAB14F.jpg

I thought this one was too cute
iE102BFA3-AB20-4A7F-AA31-A8D1A71B7E68.jpg

i67C7983E-9A49-4132-8D9C-D288EAF44B92.jpg

I thought this was cute too
iE61E826C-5040-4FEC-938D-87F4A35A466A.jpg

And finally the Leprechaun for the day:
iD3D143E7-B2C6-4C49-82C1-549D3BEB712D.jpg

She's lucky I didn't dye her green LOL

my little contribution today....
Irish Coffee

1 shot of Irish whiskey
1 tbsp sugar
6 oz coffee
whipped cream for garnish

pre-warm a stemmed glass.
add the whiskey
add the sugar and stir in the coffee
float the whipped cream on top
drink the coffee throught the cream
DO NOT stir after adding the cream

i am gonna try this right now!

[This message has been edited by sparkys girl (edited 03-17-2002).]

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:
"Goooo booooootins beat the mooooooffins" and "go boooootins put the mooooooofins in the oooooven"

I bought beads, bootins and shamrock antennas...so Mike would go "then I saw Cristy, she had the beads, the bootins and all the gear, and she just looked so cool, I want to be in a band with her!"

LMAO
Happy St Paddys.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Originally posted by gone_to_the_discotheque:
What does LMAO mean???

laughing my arse off

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*
she is the dreamer, she's imagination...

[This message has been edited by sparkys girl (edited 03-17-2002).]

Cristy, you are flippin hiLARRYous!!
biggrin.gif
I love the "Mike wants to be in a band with Cristy" quote, LMAO! It's so fun to hang out with other U2 people, so many inside jokes!

My SPD was (in a Mike Meyers Scottish accent sorta way) CCCCCCRRRAPPP!!!
mad.gif

I spent two hours in the middle of a crowd of about 10,000 people looking (HA!) for my friend...cellphones weren't working, she couldn't hear the phone if it did ring...it was a mess. I just went back home! Then last night, met other friends at a local bar/restaurant...which was full of BIKERS (but no Larry!), and very smokey and just plain annoying....next year, fuggeddaboudit, I'm staying home!
mad.gif

Oh well. HAPPY ST. PAT'S!
smile.gif

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:
...so Mike would go "then I saw Cristy, she had the beads, the bootins and all the gear, and she just looked so cool, I want to be in a band with her!" lmfao I practically snorted my beads up my nose. AnyWHO!...HAPPY ST. PADDY'S DAY Girlies and boys
biggrin.gif
*huuuuuuugs*

[This message has been edited by Discoteque (edited 03-17-2002).]

Also CRAAAAAAAPPP!
Worked. Spent afternoon at the gym. Took nap. Now I should be working on my homework but of course I'm here. I think we need a St Pattys day PLAY.......*turns to MullenGirl*

Wish mine SPD was as fun as yours!!! And this was even my first SPD of legal drinkin age!!

------------------
Proud owner & lover *munch munch*(of the now late) Larry cookie

Back
Top Bottom