The BONOVOX Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, girls!!!

I was thinking of an alternative version to the LEATHER club. Hope you gals don't get mad at me. Remember: We all get a chance to show our love and admiration to that cool ex Devil
wink.gif

BONOVOX stands for:

B lissful
O bscene
N aughty
O rganization
V irtually
O bsessed over
X hilarating Bono

So, what do U think??
would you like to join?
We could talk about our fave man and also be part of an oficial (LMAO) club.

Also, post some incredibly sexy pics!!!

I have a bunch of those but sadly
frown.gif
I don't know how to post them here
mad.gif

I would be very thankful if someone could please showed me the right steps to do it...

So, are ya in???
biggrin.gif

------------------
Bono: Meet me at motel "Hawkmoon 269"

HI Scarlet and welcome to PLEBA! A few weeks ago I started a thread called "Message to all the new girls" that explains all about posting. If you read my first few posts on it, all the info is there. Everytime someone new shows up, it's the first thing they ask, and it got kind of tiring explaining it to each individual person, so I thought I would make a list once and for all. When I first came here, I found out how to post by reading the instructions others had posted on other threads. I just found it and brought it to the top. It tells you all you need to know.

Hey, what's wrong with our LEATHER club and why do you want to start a different one?

Ax77751.jpg

Here is a hot Bono pic to get you started!
smile.gif

Right click on a pic, then click properties, highlight copy and paste the URL addy here with
after it. Read the new girl thread for further details.I did the webshots thing, and all the pics I had saved on my computer are now there! IF you want to post some, my addy is:
http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 09-25-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom