The Bono pictures not yet posted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Desire4Bono

Refugee
living in a rock and roll fantasy- and what's wron
I would have put these on Pic Extravaganza but my computer will not load it. I haven't seen these posted here before.

19bono.jpg

Amigo3_2000.jpg

amigo1_2000.jpg

amigo5_2000.jpg

0402.jpg

that one with the cane?
that is so me.

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam
Gina: WOOHOO!

dubfreedom3_lg.jpg

I must say that I loveth this Bono...with the hair all like that and the glasses...whew!

And I'm really tired today...once again Bono makes it better...that should be his slogan or something...*ideas*
wink.gif

------------------
And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Really hippy?
confused.gif
I think that hair and glasses make him look so dorky. I'm starting to wonder if maybe some of y'all girls don't just prefer dorky looking types or something. Not me, I like cool.

------------------
~Burned by the fire of love~

[This message has been edited by Autumn454 (edited 04-12-2002).]

Originally posted by dipster:
I'm sorry, I've been looking at this, but I still don't get it. I feel really stupid but could someone please explain it to me. Thank you.

It must be that "Granny" is a pun on "Grammy" and they just thought old ladies would be funny, giving them their old lady purses as an award, I guess.

------------------
~Burned by the fire of love~

Thank you so much! I get it now, it's actually kind of funny. I didn't realize they were grannies, some of them looked like small children.

Thanks again!

Originally posted by Autumn454:
It must be that "Granny" is a pun on "Grammy" and they just thought old ladies would be funny, giving them their old lady purses as an award, I guess.

Originally posted by Desire4Bono:

19bono.jpg

I love that picture. Great lighting, it's very calming. Makes me want to go outside and get out of this stuffy library.

------------------
Into the fire, I'm reunited.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
Emily's Wallpapers

Originally posted by hippyactress:
dubfreedom3_lg.jpg

once again Bono makes it better...that should be his slogan or something...*ideas*
wink.gif

hippy, Bono makes everything better
biggrin.gif

Having a bad day? Get a Bono in a box
Warning: may cause lightheadedness, excessive drooling, heart palpatations. Other side effects: Raised awareness of political and social issues and the need to share them with others.

Bono in a Box is also highly addictive, it is suggested that you follow this moment move on this feeling, it's all right, it's all right.

------------------
Daisy
Love is a temple
Love's a higher law

AIM: daisyone75

[This message has been edited by daisybean (edited 04-12-2002).]

Originally posted by Autumn454:
Really hippy?
confused.gif
I think that hair and glasses make him look so dorky. I'm starting to wonder if maybe some of y'all girls don't just prefer dorky looking types or something. Not me, I like cool.

You mean to tell me that "The Ground Beneath Her Feet" video doesn't knock you off your feet?
biggrin.gif

Hehe...
333%3B855923232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E746%3E353%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232394%3A%3B7867nu0mrj

And Daisy, I'll take one of those Bono is a box things
wink.gif

------------------
And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

I like plain Bono. Old, dorky, tired, bumped, whatever. It makes him more real amd human if he looks like a normal guy now and then.

Plus, it gives me a hint as to what he'll look like when he's with me on an extended road trip.
biggrin.gif

------------------

You have fairly generic bunions. --my podiatrist, 4-11-02

Ah, but I live a dull life, I look to the world of rock stars for my thrills. Does anyone have the pic from the NY Post of "normal" Bono walking with his wife and kissing her? I love that one.

On second thought, Bono on a long road trip does sound mightly appealing. I do want the highway, remember
wink.gif
Ah, Bono in a hot car in the desert, his hair blowing around, his face sweaty, maybe a little smelly, his clothes wrinkled, okay, I'll take him. But since it's sunny he'll have those blasted shades on. Make it the pale blue ones please.

------------------
SHE WANTED THE HIGHWAY, SHE'S HAPPIER THERE, TODAY!

[This message has been edited by She wanted the highway (edited 04-12-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom