The Bono pic on U2Eastlink?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ugh. One of my least faves of all time. That's from the George Magazine interview shoot, late '99 or early '00. It also spawed the hideous chewing on the umbrella shot and that necklace biting one that people swoon over but I don't think looks a thing like him.

Am I looking at the wrong one? You do mean the one with the electric socket hair, goofy black glasses and fur collar and crossed arms? If I saw a different one tell me!

I was talking about the one on the front page, is there another one? BTW have you all seen the fan meeting ones on noticas? Some good Adam shots for his girls there!

U2Kitten said:
Am I looking at the wrong one? You do mean the one with the electric socket hair, goofy black glasses and fur collar and crossed arms? If I saw a different one tell me!

Yeah, the one with L O V E painted on his knuckles..

Sorry if I'm not making much sense, I'm going on almost no sleep this week. :reject:

neutral said:

Yeah, the one with L O V E painted on his knuckles..

Sorry if I'm not making much sense, I'm going on almost no sleep this week. :reject:

Yes that's the one I'm talking about.

Moo, yes that's Bono in the underdrawers that pic is common around here.

We've had the entire set here several times, complete with discussions on whether they were appropriate or not.

n040929_01.jpg

We got a big thread on those, some have watermarks, some don't. he looks good :love:

Back
Top Bottom