The Bono Challenge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHonee

Mr. MacPhisto's Loo Cleaner
Echo originally posted this, but methinks it deserves its own thread. Anyone brave enough to take THE BONO CHALLENGE?

This was found on a Yahoo group called the Million Dollar Fantasy Club.

THE OFFICIAL BONO SEX SURVEY

1. The best Bono sex would occur during which Bono era/character?

A) Early Bono (I.E. Mini Bono)...Inexperienced but spunky
B) Rattle -&- Hum Bono...Very high-waisted pants: is that a good or bad thing when it comes to *lovin*?
C) Zoo TV Bono...this includes both The Fly (ahhh TIGHT VINYL PANTS) and Mr. MacPhisto (mmmm mmmm good)
D) 90s - Present Bono... this includes Pop Mart Bono (AHHHHH *TIGHT* PANTS) to the most recent Bono (think Propaganda picture).

2. The best Bono sex would occur at which location?

A) Bono?s bed- just make sure Ali is busying herself somewhere else in the house.
B) The Clarence Hotel... he owns the damn place, you?d get treated right!
C) Backstage... hahaha watch out- Adam might be watching!
D) Somewhere in Copenhagen.

3. (Courtesy of Julia) Which food product would be best to lick off of Bonos.... ummmmm lets just say "bono".

A) Whipped Cream
B) Chocolate Syrup
C) Cherries
D) Goldfish crackers

4. Which condition would be best to find Bono in in order to be able to seduce him most easily?

A) Drunk as a Skunk
B) Tipsy
C) Sober but lost in a strange city
D) Drunk and lost in a strange city

5. What is the best Bono pick up line?

A) What?s cookin' good lookin'??
B) Can I pet your knee??
C) Those tights are skin tight baby... might as well go naked... hey that?s a good idea!
D) So... did you know I got a U2K sign on television?

6. What is your "Bono Scenario"?? This one is a short answer... and don?t act like you don?t know what I mean! When you think about him during math class what are ya thinkin???

7. How much would you be willing to pay for a night w/ Bono?

A) Your parents entire life savings.
B) Your parents life savings and car(s).
C) Your parents life savings, car(s) and home.
D) Your parents.

8. Bono is...

A) A damn fine sexy man.
B) God.
C) The greatest example of the human species ever created.
D) All of the above and then some.

9. Have you seen the naked pictures of Bono?s arse?

Yes / No

10. Was your Bono admiration at all affected by the paleness of that Irish arse?

Yes / No / HELL NO

11. Lets say nude *frontal* pics of Bono have been leaked to Playgirl. Would you get an adult to buy you the issue even though that magazine is for some reason 100 times worse as Playboy?

Yes / No / Ummmm....

12. Have you planned out ways to make Bono's clothing skimpier in order to make the world a more beautiful place? (I.E. you plan on breaking into his home while he's not there and cutting the top 5 buttons off of all his shirts)

Yes / No

13. Have you been monitoring the increasing tightness factor of Bono?s pants over the last 3 U2 tours?

Yes / No / Umm I have a *life*

14. By your calculations does it seem Bono will have to go pantless this tour in order to top the tightness of the Pop Mart pants?

Yes / No / What???

18. The Edge is...

A) Sexier than Bono
B) Cuddle-rific
C) A way to get to Bono
D) A good prospect for a threesome.

16. Bono?s chest is...

A) I suppose nice...
B) Buff
C) MINE

17. How many pictures of Bono do you have on your computer?

A) 0 - 20
B) 21 - 50
C) 51- 75
D) 76 - 1,000

18. OK, Last Question: Have you estimated the size of Bono's willy???

A) You be da freak: of course not!
B) Hahahaha not seriously
C) Kinda
D) If you pay any attention in Pop Mart at all you don?t need to estimate!

------------------
~*Mona*~ 97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

The Latin Americans have the sexy end[of Catholicism]~BonoBaby~

7:00pm Bono plays Tetris on Powerbook instead of writing lyrics.

I have 2 comments first: No fair lumping Pop Bono with the current one, the current one is so hot and beautiful with his luscious black hair and his leather and Pop Bono turned me off with his shaved head and muscle shirt, so he would be last on my list of eras while the current one would rate high. No, the tight Pop pants don't help, he looked so ugly to me otherwise. If I want tight pants I will take the Fly pants YOW!!
Or the Live Aid pants or Rattle and Hum YUM!

I would take him sober and lost in a strange city. I could not take him in his and Ali's bed I would feel so guilty and so would he!

To answer the computer one, I now have over 900 pics of Bono on my webpage and over 1200 on my hard drive!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Visit my U2 webpage! <A HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk" TARGET=_blank>http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk</A> On, stay safe tonight"

Oh, now THIS is just My type of thread! As soon as i get the time...I wanna really think about my answers,lol!

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

C) Zoo TV Bono...this includes both The Fly (ahhh TIGHT VINYL PANTS) and Mr. MacPhisto (mmmm mmmm good)

A) Bono?s bed- just make sure Ali is busying herself somewhere else in the house.

3. (Courtesy of Julia) Which food product would be best to lick off of Bonos.... ummmmm lets just say "bono".

A) Whipped Cream

4. Which condition would be best to find Bono in in order to be able to seduce him most easily?

B) Tipsy

B) Can I pet your knee?? he can pet me anywhere

6. What is your "Bono Scenario"?? there is so many...

D) Your parents.

8. Bono is...

A) A damn fine sexy man.
B) God.
-> D) All of the above and then some.

Yes

10. Was your Bono admiration at all affected by the paleness of that Irish arse?

HELL NO

11. Lets say nude *frontal* pics of Bono have been leaked to Playgirl. Would you get an adult to buy you the issue even though that magazine is for some reason 100 times worse as Playboy?

Yes, though i'd buy it myself

12. Have you planned out ways to make Bono's clothing skimpier in order to make the world a more beautiful place? (I.E. you plan on breaking into his home while he's not there and cutting the top 5 buttons off of all his shirts)

Yes. i think bootins should be outlawed in dublin.

13. Have you been monitoring the increasing tightness factor of Bono?s pants over the last 3 U2 tours?

Yes

14. By your calculations does it seem Bono will have to go pantless this tour in order to top the tightness of the Pop Mart pants?

Yes

18. The Edge is...

B) Cuddle-rific

16. Bono?s chest is...

C) MINE

B) 21 - 50

------------------
Happy Hannukah!

"Revolution starts at home, in your heart, in your refusal to compromise your beliefs and your values." - Bono

"And I wear gray underwear." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

You hurt yourself, you hurt your lover, then you discover what you thought was freedom is just greed...

GREAT QUIZ!!!!

B) Chocolate Syrup (Mmmmmmmm.....)

B) Can I pet your knee?? (LOL!!! I LOVE IT!!!)

6. What is your "Bono Scenario"?? This one is a short answer... and don?t act like you don?t know what I mean! When you think about him during math class what are ya thinkin???
There are so many, I can't even count........

D) Your parents.

8. Bono is...

Yes I have!

HELL NO

Well.... I am old enough to buy it myself... and yes I would!

I have thought of breaking into his house, but not the button thing.... I think Larry already has that covered.

Yes

Yes

18. The Edge is...
B) Cuddle-rific

16. Bono?s chest is...
C) MINE

D) 76 - 1,000 (actually over 1000)

------------------
"Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades..." - Bono
"I would certainly consider myself to be one of the inventors of the mullet." - Bono
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono

Originally posted by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen:

There are so many, I can't even count........

Cop outs!!! *sulks* .......... no, I'm not sharing either.

------------------
"The idea is to eroticize the male body instead of the female." - Bono

Well, again, within that spirit of not-seriousness:
"To all intents and purposes, the mystery and power of the penis is, what will it become?" - Adam

Originally posted by On The Edge:
Cop outs!!! *sulks* .......... no, I'm not sharing either.

Ya..... I know.

------------------
"Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades..." - Bono
"I would certainly consider myself to be one of the inventors of the mullet." - Bono
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono

B) Rattle -&- Hum Bono...Very high-waisted pants: is that a good or bad thing when it comes to *lovin*?
D) 90s - Present Bono... this includes Pop Mart Bono (AHHHHH *TIGHT* PANTS) to the most recent Bono (think Propaganda picture).

A) Whipped Cream
B) Chocolate Syrup
C) Cherries
D) Goldfish crackers

A) Drunk as a Skunk
B) Tipsy

B) Can I pet your knee??
C) Those tights are skin tight baby... might as well go naked... hey that?s a good idea!

Lickin' that whipped cream off the "bono"..mmmmm...*drools*

D) Your parents. Without a doubt.

8. Bono is...

A) A damn fine sexy man.
B) God.
D) All of the above and then some. Hard choice....ohhhh, dirty Bono thoughts!

Yes/ No

Yes / No / a very emphatic HELL NO

I would buy it myself!

Yes / Not yet....

Yes!!!!!! / No / Umm I have a *life*

OMG How WONDERFUL WOULD THAT BE????

18. The Edge is...

A) Sexier than Bono
B) Cuddle-rific
C) A way to get to Bono

16. Bono?s chest is...

A) I suppose nice...
B) Buff
C) MINE

A) 0 - 20
B) 21 - 50
C) 51- 75, but this will only be for a short time thanks to PLEBA
D) 76 - 1,000

C) Kinda
E) Elevation thread seems to have revealed that!

Hmmmm *off to think dirty thoughts about all the band members*

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

BONO: I think you pull it.
HIPPYACTRESS: !!
BONO: Or push it.
BONO: Just....feckin? twist it, I guess. I don't know. I WANT MORE!!
HIPPYACTRESS: *passes out*
BONO: NURSE!!! *rings bell* I did it again!

C) Backstage... hahaha watch out- Adam might be watching! LOL

B) Chocolate Syrup

C) Sober but lost in a strange city... anyway he can't resist me! LOL

I'm thinking about ripping off his clothes, if he wants me too of course... LOL

D) Your parents. LOL! but that's not true!

8. Bono is...

B) God Sex Instructor. *LOL, me tired maybe..*

No

No... nice muscled buns! I can tell...

Ummmm....

LOL

Umm

anything... I have an IR vision anyway

18. The Edge is...

C) A way to get to Bono
D) Larry would definately be A good prospect for a threesome.

16. Bono?s chest is...

C) MINE

A) 0 - 20 I leave them where they belong, but I have one hell of a wallpaper...

B) Hahahaha not seriously, still waiting to feel Bono's real thing... LOL

C'mon please spill the Bono fantasies!!!! I'll start, though I just posted a mini one in response to the survey...

1) Lickin that whipped cream off the "bono"
2) Being in that hottub with him...then proceeding to #1
3) hmmm...should I reveal more? okay...slow stripping before proceeding to #2, then #1
4) some really sexy snogging, then #3, then #2, then #1

Okay, ladies, spill!

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

BONO: I think you pull it.
HIPPYACTRESS: !!
BONO: Or push it.
BONO: Just....feckin? twist it, I guess. I don't know. I WANT MORE!!
HIPPYACTRESS: *passes out*
BONO: NURSE!!! *rings bell* I did it again!

Oh Lawd, here we go...are you SURE *you* didn't write this survey, Mona???
biggrin.gif

C) Zoo TV Bono...this includes both The Fly (ahhh TIGHT VINYL PANTS) and Mr. MacPhisto (mmmm mmmm good) ONE HOT LEATHER WRAPPED TAMALE!

B) The Clarence Hotel... he owns the damn place, you?d get treated right! YEAH BABY?I've read about the spa and masseuse and all?

3. Which food product would be best to lick off of Bonos.... ummmmm lets just say "bono".

A) Whipped Cream
B) Chocolate Syrup

D) Drunk and lost in a strange city?I heard he does that a lot, it would be like candy from a baby...an Achtung baby!
biggrin.gif

E) if I pretend to be a waitress, will you kidnap me and take me to the beach to go swimming with you???

6. What is your "Bono Scenario"?? This one is a short answer... and don?t act like you don?t know what I mean! ME. BONO. A ROOM. SOMEWHERE. ANYWHERE. GAVIN MUSIC PLAYING IN BACKGROUND.

A) Your parents entire life savings. YES
B) Your parents life savings and car(s). YES
C) Your parents life savings, car(s) and home. YES
D) Your parents. OH YES.

8. Bono is...SOMEWHERE BETWEEN:

A) A damn fine sexy man.

9. Have you seen the naked pictures of Bono?s arse? YES

10. Was your Bono admiration at all affected by the paleness of that Irish arse? NO, but it scared me.

11. Lets say nude *frontal* pics of Bono have been leaked to Playgirl. Would you get an adult to buy you the issue even though that magazine is for some reason 100 times worse as Playboy? YEAH, ME. Plus, I would hope there was an article to go along with the picture.
wink.gif

YES. I'd also plan a "break in and defile" as well.

13. Have you been monitoring the increasing tightness factor of Bono?s pants over the last 3 U2 tours? HOW CAN YOU NOT? I mean it IS seven pounds.

14. By your calculations does it seem Bono will have to go pantless this tour in order to top the tightness of the Pop Mart pants? CAN YOU SAY ELEVATION?

18. The Edge is...

B) Cuddle-rific!!!! and Snoggerific!
knuddel.gif

C) A way to get to Bono (well, since he's close by)

16. Bono?s chest is...

D) One massive fur farm

D) 76 - 1,000 ...at least!

A) You be da freak: of course not! Um...well, maybe...er, sometimes...okay! okay! ALL the flippin time! Actually I think of comparing it to the benchmark: Adam's, of course. And I REALLY wonder what those two women meant when they said "Look at the size of it."
biggrin.gif

Disco

A) Whipped Cream
B) Chocolate Syrup
C) Cherries
D) Goldfish crackers

IRISH CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(In the voice of the pets.com sock puppet):

Three dol.. FOUR dollllleerrrrrrzz!

--
It burned like fire
This burning desire

(I took out the "pick up line" question... *blush* sorry, girls, I crossed the line.)

[This message has been edited by alreadygone (edited 12-08-2001).]

Originally posted by WildHonee:

C) Zoo TV Bono...this includes both The Fly (ahhh TIGHT VINYL PANTS) and Mr. MacPhisto (mmmm mmmm good) He was HOT here-but I did like R&H too...

B) The Clarence Hotel... he owns the damn place, you?d get treated right! What a fantasy!!

A) Whipped Cream
B) Chocolate Syrup
C) Cherries
D) Goldfish crackers

A) Drunk as a Skunk
B) Tipsy
D) Drunk and lost in a strange city-prob. the only way I could ever get him
frown.gif

B) Can I pet your knee?? He could ANY DAY!! And I really like that.

6. What is your "Bono Scenario"?? This one is a short answer... and don?t act like you don?t know what I mean! When you think about him during math class what are ya thinkin???-ah, math class? ages ago - hmmm, him in those tight leather pants and a red t-shirt, us on a deserted island, he's not married.... I run my fingers through that hair... etc, etc...

D) Your parents. just kidding!

8. Bono is...

A) A damn fine sexy man.
-not God to me-but sure sexy!!
B) God.

Yes
/ No - and I'm still traumatized
wink.gif

Yes / No / HELL NO-I've seen enough 'pale Irish arses' that I wasn't surprised
wink.gif

Yes / No / Ummmm.... could buy it for myself-and NO-I'm not buying it for you young uns -but no-I really wouldn't want to see-fantasies are much better

Yes / No- two words-TIGHT JEANS!!!

Yes / No / What???-not after seeing the 'elevated Bono' pics...

18. The Edge is...

A) Sexier than Bono
-my answer ONLY cause I'm not into that 3some thing-I find Edge to be INCREDIBLY sexy...but if I was into 3somes....
B) Cuddle-rific
C) A way to get to Bono

16. Bono?s chest is...

A) I suppose nice...
-I want to see it more often!
B) Buff
C) MINE

A) 0 - 20
B) 21 - 50

C) 51- 75

D) 76 - 1,000

C) Kinda
-ONLY after 'elevated' Bono existed...

[/B]

Wow-this was too much for a Sat. morning.

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

LMAO!!!!

I'm not brave enough to fill this out
biggrin.gif

------------------
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

1.) B.

No other man on Earth could make the word "apartheid" sound sexy, pardon my political incorrectness.

2.) D.

Why not?

3.) A.

But food products during lovin' tend to get messy, and I'd prefer to not be distracted, thankyouverymuch.

4.) C.

Sober and lost...awwwwww! I'd feel guilty if he were drunk.

5.) E. (None of the above.)

I can't see picking up Bono with any of them. I'd have to come up with something weird. Like, "Didn't you wait on me at TGI Friday's once?"

6.) The 800 section of my college library...around midnight when most everyone's gone home and I'm stuck there doing research on Ezra Pound...

7.) D.

At least my dad. He can be annoying.
wink.gif

8.) D.

As if there were any doubt.

9.) Yep.

10.) HELL NO!

11.) Absolutely--and I'd flirt with the cashier about it, too.

12.) Ummm...yes.

13.) Well, actually, no.

14.) Huh?

15.) D.

Why not?

16.) MINE

17.) B.

But only because my hard drive ain't too big and I also have dozens of U2 mp3s, so I think it's okay.

18.) C.

------------------
If you cannot live together in here, you cannot live together out there, let me tell ya. --Bono

You've got to cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice... --Bono

Originally posted by paxetaurora:
No other man on Earth could make the word "apartheid" sound sexy, pardon my political incorrectness.
*gets ideas for a new thread*

------------------
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

B. Rattle and Hum! Long hair, leather vests!
B. Clarence hotel
B.
D.
D.
N/A (don't live with parents)
C.
yes
no
rather leave it to my imagination
no
actually I think they were tighter in the 80's-early 90's
no, the Fly pants were best
B.
A.
D.
C.

------------------
~We need new dreams tonight~

Originally posted by WildHonee:
Echo originally posted this, but methinks it deserves its own thread. Anyone brave enough to take THE BONO CHALLENGE?

This was found on a Yahoo group called the Million Dollar Fantasy Club.

B) Chocolate Syrup

B) Tipsy

B) Can I pet your knee??

Im nibbling on that nose of his ...

A) Your parents entire life savings

8. Bono is...

Of course I have! Doh!

HELL NO!!!

Ummmm.... I will think seriously about it.

No. I would rather see him naked (wink wink)

What? I suposed his pants were getting wider and looser. I miss Fly pants

Yes

18. The Edge is...
B) Cuddle-rific

16. Bono?s chest is...
C) MINE. But I can share with PLEBA gals

C) 51- 75. Yeah, shame on me

Well, since Mona's off somewhere with her Bon Jovi Port-a-Flan, methinks I'll take the time to fill this out....heheh, that's what evil twins do.

Where's JT Bono? I like that Renaissance look....the whole I'm-a-brooding-poet-and-I-live-in-the-desert-hey-baby-is-it-hot-out-here-or-is-it-just-ME? thing. O yeah yeah yeah

A

A) Whipped Cream
B) Chocolate Syrup
C) Cherries
D) Goldfish crackers
b Though how it would get there...I don't know.

A) Drunk as a Skunk
B) Tipsy
C

B) Can I pet your knee??
A. *steam*

actually it's mostly during English or lunchtime, but....

D) Your parents.
D

8. Bono is...

A) A damn fine sexy man.
B) God.
D

Yes / No
Indeed

Yes / No / HELL NO
I love the pale Irish boys.

Yes / No / Ummmm....
They'd be on PLEBA even before the mag was published...o yeah yeah yeah

Yes / No
....that's a good one. Why didn't I think of that?! All this time I've been focused on the pants...show me yer roooosssarrryyy

Yes. I just saw a new pic today, and I need to add it to my graph. Man, my statistics teacher is gonna love this....

Yes / No / What???
YES. Let's all go shave his legs.

18. The Edge is...

A) Sexier than Bono
B) Cuddle-rific
C) A way to get to Bono
Even Phona is too embarrassed to answer this.

16. Bono?s chest is...

A) I suppose nice...
B) Buff
C) MINE
C

A) 0 - 20
B) 21 - 50
C) 51- 75
D) 76 - 1,000
A...I ate them all.
frown.gif

C) Kinda
7 pounds. O yeah yeah yeah....

~Phona~
"Angel in devil's shoes....."

WTF? PHONA, no! BAD Phona! Don't press the sumbit reply bootin---

Originally posted by BittersweetGirl:
okay, somebody needs to spill it where these naked arse pictures are! *feels left out* on the other hand I'm not sure if I can handle it...

Ask and you shall receive!

I hope you can handle it.
wink.gif

8F57619.jpg

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

AAAAAAHHHHH!!! thanx Gina! that totally wasn't as bad as I thought.
biggrin.gif
"paleness of that irish arse"?? hmm, maybe he should sun it some more...*don't even need to post what I'm thinking cos everybody knows*. oh well, at least #10 is a definitive HELL NO!

Zoo TV Bono...this includes both The Fly (ahhh TIGHT VINYL PANTS) and Mr. MacPhisto (mmmm mmmm good)

Bono?s bed- just make sure Ali is busying herself somewhere else in the house.
Although I'd be fine with a closet...mmmm...tight enclosed space with Bono...OK, on to the next question...

Chocolate Syrup
(this is really the point at which I've begun to feel slightly depraved)

Drunk and lost in a strange city (strange to him), preferably the one in which I live so that I can drag him to my lair.

Can I pet your knee??

Well, first, thank goodness I don't have math class anymore. And second, I'm thinking about the various ways we could recreate those sexy noises off HMTMKMKM and PopMuzik.
And now I have fallen completely off the edge of depravity....mmmmmm, Edge....

Your parents.
They've always said they want me to be happy!

8. Bono is...

A) A damn fine sexy man.
B) God.

Yes

HELL NO
We pale people are INCREDIBLY sexy, don'tcha know!

Yes - and I will proudly exercise my adult right to do so!

I'm drawing up specs right now!

Yes - was there something else on stage I should have been paying attention to?

Yes. Well, I'm not actually sure, but I can always dream.

18. The Edge is...

A good prospect for a threesome. Larry is a better one, but I won't get into that now.

16. Bono?s chest is...

MINE. And I have a certificate of ownership :).

51- 75, but I haven't had this computer for very long.

If you pay any attention in Pop Mart at all you don?t need to estimate!

------------------
Courtney

"Thank you. It was an amazing night."
- What Bono said to me after the April Dallas show, and what I think every female U2 fan would like to hear.

Okay, Bono Fantasies. Here we go (and how the hell do you all talk me into revealing this kinda stuff?)

1. Rattle and Hum (that's the one from the J Tree tour...nuff said.)

2. Backstage. For a whole host of reasons I'm not going into.
biggrin.gif

3. I never turn down chocolate.

4. B-- tipsy.
biggrin.gif

5. C (LOL)

6. Here's all I have to say about this-- backstage.

7. Remember that Master Card commerical? 1 bottle of wine-- $200, U2 tix, $100, bribing the guard, $200, 000. A night with Bono? Priceless.
smile.gif

8. A, C, and D

9. Thanks to the above, yes.

10. ::scrolls back up:: HELL NO

11. I'm an adult...so I'd send meself.
biggrin.gif

12. No, but it's a fine idea.

13. No, PLEAB does that for me.

14. Yes. Just because.
smile.gif

15. E, all of the above, and F. A FECKIN GENUIS MUSICIAN

16. C-- MINE

17. B

18. Again, no, PLEAB has does this for me, being such sweet and uh...thorough...gals.

Bono's posterior shows up EVERYWHERE I turn. Except in my room....OK

Moving right along.....

MY EYES!!!!! OH, THE HORROR!!!!! IT BUUURRRNNNSSSSS!!!!!!

*ahem* Carry on

------------------
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

B) Chocolate Syrup
I love clocolate!

B) Tipsy

B) Can I pet your knee??

I think if i were to describe it here, I might be banned from teh internet forever.

D) Your parents.

8. Bono is...

Yes

HELL NO

Yes (well, I am an adult, I so I would be buying the mag myself)

Yes

Yes

Yes

18. The Edge is...

16. Bono?s chest is...

C) MINE

C) 51- 75

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Ok even tho i'm a Larry girl i'm going to go ahead and answer this LOL cos i'm bored

THE OFFICIAL BONO SEX SURVEY[/b]

C) Zoo TV Bono...this includes both The Fly (ahhh TIGHT VINYL PANTS) and Mr. MacPhisto-I was watching the Zoo tv vid the other day and I caught myself drooling madly for The Fly lmao (don't tell Larry shh!)

C) Backstage... hahaha watch out- Adam might be watching! (I think that would be intresting lmao)

A) Whipped Cream(mmm yummy lol)

D) Drunk and lost in a strange city (no doubt about it lmao, i'd kidnap him and tell him that I was his um owner yeah)

B) Can I pet your knee??

Um well...*thinks* Zoo tv era Bono and me somewhere getting it on? LOL j/k

D) Your parents.

8. Bono is...

A) A damn fine sexy man.

Yes (My eeeeeeeeyessssssssss)

Well it made me laugh I can say that much
biggrin.gif

Ummmm....I'm iffy on this one unless it was Zoo tv era Bono lol

No

Yes(EL-E-VA-TION!)

Yes, can you imagine Bono running around the heart completely naked?? And him reaching into the audience and stuff? *is scandalized*

18. The Edge is...

B) Cuddle-rific-He's a cutie puh-tootie
biggrin.gif

16. Bono?s chest is...

A) I suppose nice...Not like Larry's man boobs tho

B) 21 - 50

(Yeah woooooooo Pop them Bubble pants baybe!

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

If you pay any attention in Pop Mart at all you don?t need to estimate!

Okay, it's time for a repost of my favorite story about Bono's crotch. I originally posted this back in October:

Just before my roommate and I graduated, her mom and sisters came up to Seattle from their hometown in Nevada and stayed with us for a few days prior to the grad ceremony.

During one of these days, I was eating dinner and watching the Popmart video. My roommate and her family were milling about the apartment, not really paying attention to the television. One of the sisters did note, like everyone does at some point, "Wait a minute...you mean U2 does that song? I LOVE that song! And they sing THAT, too? Wow!"

The embarrassing part was when the lads came out of Lemon, and my roommate's mom gets a good look at the incredible tightness of Bono's bubble pants. This woman happened to be going through a divorce at the time, so she was in total "Men are scum and I don't want to ever have to look at their macho posing ever again" mode. She took one look at Bono's pants, and his...well you know, everything he has to offer, and got REALLY upset!
She starts hollering, "OH MY GOD, LOOK AT HIM! HE CERTAINLY DOESN'T LEAVE ANYTHING TO THE IMAGINATION!" And when Bono starts doing all that pelvis-pumping, she starts to totally rail on him! And I'm just sitting here, trying to watch, and she won't shut up! And THEN she starts getting all smug and pissy and saying, "Girls, that ain't nothing but a roll of dimes he's got stashed in there. That's all it is!"

And I'm thinking, "Dimes? Whose crotch are YOU looking at, woman?"

Anyway, so I can't exactly say her mom lost all respect for me, because she never had any in the first place. But I'm telling you now, you haven't lived until you've listened to a 45-year old mother of three yell at Bono's crotch for fifteen minutes.

------------------
*Echo the Pimpstress* ... Proud Owner of Animatronic Edge!

"Sting, you know I love you but you got a hell of a lot to learn about Rock n' Roll." -Bono

"Bono's stuck! I need something to poke him with! I can't get Bono out!!" - Mona

"Just because he's 40, bald and has five kids doesn't mean he's not adorable!"
- Me, before a LONG silence

Bono-Man! An Epic Superhero Adventure!

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Delicious AND Nutritious!

Go l? neach neamhshaolta do dhiosca crua. - May an alien being lick your hard disk.

Back
Top Bottom