The Bono Challenge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Echo:
18. OK, Last Question: Have you estimated the size of Bono's willy???

If you pay any attention in Pop Mart at all you don?t need to estimate!

Okay, it's time for a repost of my favorite story about Bono's crotch. I originally posted this back in October:

Just before my roommate and I graduated, her mom and sisters came up to Seattle from their hometown in Nevada and stayed with us for a few days prior to the grad ceremony.

During one of these days, I was eating dinner and watching the Popmart video. My roommate and her family were milling about the apartment, not really paying attention to the television. One of the sisters did note, like everyone does at some point, "Wait a minute...you mean U2 does that song? I LOVE that song! And they sing THAT, too? Wow!"

The embarrassing part was when the lads came out of Lemon, and my roommate's mom gets a good look at the incredible tightness of Bono's bubble pants. This woman happened to be going through a divorce at the time, so she was in total "Men are scum and I don't want to ever have to look at their macho posing ever again" mode. She took one look at Bono's pants, and his...well you know, everything he has to offer, and got REALLY upset!
She starts hollering, "OH MY GOD, LOOK AT HIM! HE CERTAINLY DOESN'T LEAVE ANYTHING TO THE IMAGINATION!" And when Bono starts doing all that pelvis-pumping, she starts to totally rail on him! And I'm just sitting here, trying to watch, and she won't shut up! And THEN she starts getting all smug and pissy and saying, "Girls, that ain't nothing but a roll of dimes he's got stashed in there. That's all it is!"

And I'm thinking, "Dimes? Whose crotch are YOU looking at, woman?"

Anyway, so I can't exactly say her mom lost all respect for me, because she never had any in the first place. But I'm telling you now, you haven't lived until you've listened to a 45-year old mother of three yell at Bono's crotch for fifteen minutes.
LMAO!
<----snorted Triscuits up her brain

I WISH I had a favorite crotch story

------------------
~*Mona*~ 97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

The Latin Americans have the sexy end[of Catholicism]~BonoBaby~

7:00pm Bono plays Tetris on Powerbook instead of writing lyrics.

Just LMAO at everyone's replies!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ 97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

The Latin Americans have the sexy end[of Catholicism]~BonoBaby~

7:00pm Bono plays Tetris on Powerbook instead of writing lyrics.

Back
Top Bottom