THE BONO CHALLENGE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHonee

Mr. MacPhisto's Loo Cleaner
OK I don't know how this is gonna work out. Maybe we're all to embarrassed to be fully honest. But this is the Bono challenge: reveal your Bono fantasies. That's it. Either Bono dreams you've had or Bono*thoughts* otherwise.

If you're too shy, then cover it up with something like "Well GinaMarie told me that she wants to..." (heheh *cackle* *blackmail*)

C'mon -- time to give Mrs Edge a run for her money!!!!! aaaaaaand....go!

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I'd like to thank you for letting me rub up against you!" ~Bono~

"I can't change the world
But I can change the world in me"

oops - I forgot: Here's your

MO-TI-VA-TION!
3323384323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A87%3D727%3DXROQDF%3E2323273524368ot1lsi
woo-oo!
3323387923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A87%3D727%3DXROQDF%3E2323273%3C3%3B9%3C4ot1lsi

woo-oo!

------------------
~*Mona*~

Originally posted by WildHonee:
OK I don't know how this is gonna work out. Maybe we're all to embarrassed to be fully honest. But this is the Bono challenge: reveal your Bono fantasies. That's it. Either Bono dreams you've had or Bono*thoughts* otherwise.

If you're too shy, then cover it up with something like "Well GinaMarie told me that she wants to..." (heheh *cackle* *blackmail*)

C'mon -- time to give Mrs Edge a run for her money!!!!! aaaaaaand....go!

Why Mona-blaming me!!! Well, I'll just tell the WORLD that you have a Bono sleeve fetish*innuendo*

my Bono fantasies..

He actually pays attention to me, even though I'm not as much of a young'un as his usual sweeties!

He doesn't even mind that I'm a wee bit taller than him...heck, I'd take off my shoes and chop off some of my feet and legs for a lil' Bono lovin'

He gives me Larry and Edge to be, em, at my 'disposal'

He lets me run my fingers through that HAIR

He writes a song just for me and sings it at every show

He dresses in that Zoo TV leather ensemble whenever I demand it!!!

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
Why Mona-blaming me!!! Well, I'll just tell the WORLD that you have a Bono sleeve fetish*innuendo*

hey! I thought we agreed not to mention Bono's sleeves / jaw / other BonoParts in front of...Larry...
icon20.gif

lol you're the first name to came to my mind.

I second the motion to *stroke* Bono's hair. HAIR, I TELL YOU!
wink.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
*I have a Larry unbuttoned shirt fetish*
dont' we all?!
wink.gif
I taped the stuck video and every time I watch it for some reason I expect Larry's shirt to magically fly off while he's cheering. It's like watching 'titanic' and saying 'no the boat won't sink this time!' *sigh*

------------------
~*Mona*~

Besides all the obvious things
wink.gif
one thing I would really love to do is - this is going to sound so weird- I have a fantasy of challenging him to "Name that Tune" and "Who wants to be a Millionaire!" I would love to match wits with him, musically and intellectually. I think we would both be good at it and it would be so much fun! Really, call me weird but I think about this frequently
eek.gif
Honestly!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
Besides all the obvious things
wink.gif
one thing I would really love to do is - this is going to sound so weird- I have a fantasy of challenging him to "Name that Tune" and "Who wants to be a Millionaire!" I would love to match wits with him, musically and intellectually. I think we would both be good at it and it would be so much fun! Really, call me weird but I think about this frequently
eek.gif
Honestly!
biggrin.gif

OMG I would kill -- or slightly injure-- to see Bono on millionaire!

------------------
~*Mona*~

"What you don't have you don't need it now. What you don't know you can feel it somehow."

Just happy my BonoBaby's OK.

------------------
~*Mona*~
"Heaven on earth -- we need it now" -U2-

"Peace does not mean getting your way.
Your ugliness could be my beauty,
your ugliness could be me."

No kidding, Mona... I just want to run up to him and throw my arms around him and plant kisses all over his face (and perhaps some other parts of him *cough*)
biggrin.gif

My Bono fantasy? It would start with a lot of talking about faith and music, rock and roll and deep conversation about life and the world. Then all the more obvious stuff. I won't give you details, I'll leave them to your imagination.
wink.gif
Let's just say that sleeping wouldn't occur very often and I prolly wouldn't be able to walk for at least a week...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
*suddenly feels guilty saying this*

*runs off to hide in shame*

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

My feeble attempt at a website:
Rattle And Hum

Originally posted by Bonavoix:
No kidding, Mona... I just want to run up to him and throw my arms around him and plant kisses all over his face (and perhaps some other parts of him *cough*)
biggrin.gif

My Bono fantasy? It would start with a lot of talking about faith and music, rock and roll and deep conversation about life and the world. Then all the more obvious stuff. I won't give you details, I'll leave them to your imagination.
wink.gif
Let's just say that sleeping wouldn't occur very often and I prolly wouldn't be able to walk for at least a week...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

the first part about sinking into BonoLove and smothering him with passion--how the heck is that different from any other day?!
wink.gif
woo!

*BONOPARTS* *innuendo* Looks like Bonaparte

lol! Stop violating my Bono so thoroughly! *Bonavoix eases into tub* Be careful with yourself there!

------------------
~*Mona*~

Originally posted by WildHonee:
the first part about sinking into BonoLove and smothering him with passion--how the heck is that different from any other day?!
wink.gif
woo!

*BONOPARTS* *innuendo* Looks like Bonaparte

lol! Stop violating my Bono so thoroughly! *Bonavoix eases into tub* Be careful with yourself there!

Oh, YOUR Bono? Hmph! He'd want us to share
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Anyway, I figured I'd need about a month to pull off all my U2 fantasies... 15 days with Bono, 12 with Larry, 2 with Adam and 1 with Edge. *drops head into hands in shame*

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

Rattle And Hum

Talking - about absolutely anything and everyting! No interesting topic would go undiscussed...
He just seems like such a fantasic conversationalist...witty, charming, eloquent...yep...talking would definately be great!

lol! 1 day with Edgey! Poor baby. I personally don't think Edge is extremely hot like Bono and LarryMan, but I think he's adorable. I wonder if he falls down that much in real life.

I would need
--17.5 days with Bono
--10.2 days with Larry
--2.3 days with Edgey

sorry -- Adam doesn't do anything for me at all. More for someone else! *puts Adam out on doorstep*

I would definitely talk with Bono (among other things) -- it's weird bc with all that's happened today GW Bush was the last person to cross my mind. I told ppl at school "Bono will have something to say" and never thought about the pres! omg! Anyway

They've cancelled school for tomorrow around here. *flip out*

------------------
~*Mona*~

I would need
--17.5 days with Bono
--10.2 days with Larry
--2.3 days with Edgey

sorry -- Adam doesn't do anything for me at all. More for someone else! *puts Adam out on doorstep*

THANK YOU MONA! I'll snatch him up from ya, no prob.
smile.gif

Let's see.... To fulfill my fantasies would take approximately one year total.

* 4 months with Bono (but not February -- that one's too short. I'd take Bono for May, December, January, and March. 4 x 31 days = 184 days with Bono. Now that I could live with!)
* 3 months with Edge (pick three months, I don't care)
* 3 months with Adam (pick three more random months
* 2 months with Larry (he doesn't exactly do much for me... he's got a 'tude.
smile.gif
But I'll take October with him, and November, so we can party on his spooky birthday all night long and I can even have him the morning after.
smile.gif
)

And what would I do with them all that time? Here are a few highlights:

Bono -- shopping.
Edge -- waterskiing.
Adam -- jammin' on the bass.
Larry -- motorcycle shopping. I just wanna see the look on his face with 10,000 shiny new bikes in front of him... And who knows, maybe even some test drives! Hold on tight...... :-D

Yep. That'd be fun.

-Linds

------------------
NO FB++++ N+++ C~# L+++ O++ CV++ UB4, UF7, JT10, ZO1, PO5

Well, I've never been able to think of Edge in a sexual way, except for 2 videos: The Fly, and the new Stuck In A Moment video. Call me nuts, but something about the way he's laying there upside down singing really attracted me. (Yes, I'm FULLY aware of how WEIRD that sounds.) I think it's the closeup on his mouth and eyes as he's singing, I just got the biggest urge to give him this big passionate kiss. So I couldn't exclude him... and most of the day would be me picking at that mega intelligent brain of his!

As for Adam, there's something very erotic about him... Can't put my finger on it, he's just got that air about him, ya know?

And don't even get me started on Larry and Bono... *passes out at the thought of Larry's kiss* *comes to* *passes out from massive heart attack occuring at the thought of Bono's kiss*

------------------

Rattle And Hum

Road trip through Utah in August.
Hot, close, sweaty, very few garments.

That's all I can say w/o my hands starting to shake.

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"The skeletal structure of your foot is not normal." -- my podiatrist 8-6-01

drown in salty-kinkysex-sweat for hours and hours and hours...

but seriously -> get friendly, hang out in pubs, go for shopping, lots of talking and laughing together, maybe some vodka or beer (but not too much so not to hurt his precious throat). Hey B. - I would make a perfect soulmate !!!

eek.gif
eek.gif

Wooohooo...
Now there's a fantasy...standing at attention!!
Hmmmm...now if we just throw in a little Eddie Vedder.....now we're happinin'....
Oh..what I would do to see those 2 under the same roof...or bedroom for that matter....
Mmmmm....
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally posted by Bonoforever:
fifthmember2.jpg

Now there's a fantasy...standing at attention!!
*falls off chair once again*

*suddenly feels very protective of my BonoBaby* *beats off girls with broom*
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

Originally posted by Bonavoix:
biggrin.gif

wink.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Firstly don't be ashamed.We all want the last part.Well hopefully all I do.

10 months with Bono
1 month with Edge
1 month with Larry each year.
That sounds a good deal however if Bono wanted all 12 months well I'm sure I could do without Edge and Larry to keep Bono happy
wink.gif

Sorry for being so tame,
But I would love to just talk to Bono for days on end. Something like the giant all talking- all walking -all the time tour that Flanagan describes in the "bible". Just walking and talking, talking and walking. A road trip with all four guys would be the best though ... lol.
,Bluey

Originally posted by blueeyes:
Sorry for being so tame,
But I would love to just talk to Bono for days on end. Something like the giant all talking- all walking -all the time tour that Flanagan describes in the "bible". Just walking and talking, talking and walking. A road trip with all four guys would be the best though ... lol.
,Bluey
*thought* Do they usually drive around together? That would be so cute. *boys pile into Volvo* Lol they probably own the batmobile or something, though.

Bluey! You've been a rarity lately! How's the schooling goin?

------------------
~*Mona*~

Back
Top Bottom