The Blender picture needs it's own thread...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

madonna's child

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Holy crap on a stick! I had to cover my mouth to keep from screaming outloud when I saw this...
doc-4837.jpg

Discuss!

but like she said it needs it's own :drool: :sexywink:

Those some good looking guys there!

It's already on the front of my calender! :lol:

yes this picture needs it's own home - I cn't say I've ever seen a picture like this one of the entire band looking so damn freakin' hot.

nurse chrissi said:
yes this picture needs it's own home - I cn't say I've ever seen a picture like this one of the entire band looking so damn freakin' hot.

Now it has two homes.

madonna's child said:
Holy crap on a stick! I had to cover my mouth to keep from screaming outloud when I saw this...

I was at home when I saw this. I had the liberty of jumping around and screaming like the crazed fangirl I am. Not that I did, of course! ;):shifty:

Then I had to go to school and try to think coherent thoughts for the rest of the day. That didn't work out too good, as I printed out a copy and stuck it in the front of my binder.

What's inside the magazine by the way? Is there an interview with U2 or something?

EDIT: Oops, just read the thing, it's not even out yet. :reject:

Last edited:
The blender magazine that is on stands now says that their new magazine - on sale September 21 has u2 in it - so maybe this picture is coming with a nice new article - who knows? I'm just liking the new steady stream of U2 information

i dont know whats up with the dates for blender. now it says that the article is in october but in the issue before it said it was in september so thats why i bought this one....lo and behold its just a picture.
ack, did i just say that? its NOT just a picture

Is next month October?
January... Febuary... March... April... May... June.... July... August... September............... OCTOBER!
I answered that myself :D:D

I agree that is one of the better band pics :) But not the best to me lol.
But Edge looks mean in it :| Hott but mean :lol: And his thumb is still weird in the pic, and it scares me :slant: :yikes: :lol:

starsgoblue said:
With those gorgeous peepers of thiers captured in all thier glory and you noticed Edge's thumb?! Silly girl.... :)
Well, I look at Edge from head to toe :D in this case there wasn't toes... but who cares. And his thumb well sticks out like... a sore thumb I guess lol. Was I the only one to notice it looks HILARIOUS! I mean it gos from being really really skinny to bein fat lmao! It has curves... :D:D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom