The Beautiful Men thread part...uh...I've lost count.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
4948.jpg

8331.jpg

42-15424347.jpg

27fa.jpg

5dd0.jpg

42-15230707.jpg

Bruce'll be 56, eh?

Yeah, that doesn't seem likely at all. Wow.

U2democrat said:
Yeah...and John turns 54 October 7.....:|

Hehe, his birthday's the day after mine.

Neil turned 47 this past May (the 27th, to be exact).

U2democrat said:
Yeah...same with several of the JM photos I've posted...:reject::lol:

LOL :hug:.

And now, time for a bit of a barrage of my own:

Strange video, this one. But he looks adorable:
NeilFinn34.jpg

He's screwed up a line here, hence the face, hehe:
NeilFinn17.jpg

NeilFinn32.jpg

For any Conan fans...;):
NeilFinn12.jpg

And finally, do you realize how happy I'd be if I saw this?:
NeilFinn18.jpg

Angela

BonosBaby12 said:
Anyone by any chance have John Cusack or Jude Law please? They really light my fire! hehe. :combust:

Will this do??:wink:

is907126908496.jpg

Wow...John looked AWESOME during Farm Aid last night!!! He was also the best performer by far...had the most energy, was on key, and took some jabs at Dubya. It was great :rockon:
johnmellencamp2-13.jpg

johnmellencamp2-36.jpg

johnmellencamp33.jpg

johnmellencamp62.jpg

Man that was awesome last night. Best versions of Authority song and Pink Houses ever!

zooperson said:

who are these strangers?

The top two are of Mathieu Kassovitz (on the right in the second picture), a French actor and director (most widely known as the male lead in Amelie). The last two are of Ed Harcourt, a British singer/songwriter.

One of my favorite but underrated actors...
Ralph Fiennes
stripedshirt.jpg

Oded Fehr :ohmy:
oded_fehr_03.jpg

Clive Owen
15.jpg

10jj.jpg

:drool:

I wish I could remove the watermarks :mad:

Glad you enjoyed the show, U2democrat-what channel was that broadcast on? Who all was there :)up: to his remarks regarding Bush, by the way :p)?

Still trying with those caps from the show I want...I was watching that again this afternoon, and there's a few really good parts there I could get, but...argh, problems.

In the meantime...
NeilFinn16.jpg

NeilFinn19.jpg

NeilFinn23.jpg

NeilFinn6.jpg

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:
Glad you enjoyed the show, U2democrat-what channel was that broadcast on? Who all was there :)up: to his remarks regarding Bush, by the way :p)?

Still trying with those caps from the show I want...I was watching that again this afternoon, and there's a few really good parts there I could get, but...argh, problems.

Angela

For the first time in 20 years it wasn't on TV, but it was a live webcast. Lots of people played, Wilco, Los Lonely Boys, John Mayer, Kenny Chesny, Dave Matthews, Neil Young, Willie Nelson, lots of other people that I can't remember. John totally ruled it though. I read reviews of it from people who were there, they said he was by far the best too. :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom