The Beautiful Men thread part...uh...I've lost count.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2democrat said:
awwww lucky.

Very.

I wonder if they'd need, like, chaperones or something :hmm:...?

Originally posted by U2democrat
Is it weird that whenever I visit my sister in indianapolis I'm always on the lookout for John? He's been spotted there a lot....:reject:

LOL, when my family was driving through Indiana a couple of years ago in a failed moving attempt, I was actually wondering that same thing, 'cause I knew he lived there.

But no, I wouldn't think that weird. After all, if I ever found myself in Dublin, or in various towns in New Zealand (particularly Te Awamutu), I'd be on the lookout for Bono or Neil, respectively :).

Angela

Ralph fiennes
34497%3B6323232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2349%3D328%3D373%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3A%3A6%3A%3A3%3A%3B4ot1lsi

34497%3B6323232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2349%3D328%3D373%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3A%3A6%3A%3A3%3B%3A8ot1lsi

34497%3B6323232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2349%3D328%3D373%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3A%3A6%3A%3A3%3A%3B6ot1lsi

34497%3B6323232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2349%3D328%3D373%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3A%3A6%3A%3A3%3A%3B8ot1lsi

U2democrat said:
I can't imagine what I would do if i were w/my sister and we saw him...she adores him too (though not to the point of insanity that i do :lol: ).

LOL, your guys' relationship sounds like the one I have with my sister. My sister's not nearly as into Neil as I am, but she does like some of his music and does think he's rather cute, too :D.

It'd be very interesting as to what could happen if we ran into our respective crushes :). I'd just hope I wouldn't come across as some babbling idiot, LOL. I'd like to think I could form a coherent thought :p.

Also, zooperson, Ralph kinda reminds me of somebody...trying to think of who... The last two pictures in particular are kinda nice :).

Angela

Ralph Fiennes:drool: I can't wait to see him in the nextHarry Potter movie.

Highlight to see. I don't want to give anything away incase some people don't know.

one4u2 said:
Wow a Mike Peters fan :wave:

The Alarm! :drool:

Hehe, yeah, I like that band. I'm still looking around for more of their stuff, but I love what I've heard so far. Cool to find another person who likes 'em :up: :D.

MrsDarcy said:
Omg :combust: Men are the best invention ever!

Why yes, yes, they are *Nods*.

More Neil for the thread. First one, heh, singing a song that's been quoted before for sexiest lyrics...would fit appropriately, then, no?:
NeilFinn29.jpg

Looking quite handsome in a suit (the whole band looks handsome in this video, actually):
NeilFinn27.jpg

Kind of a dark one here, but this is probably my favorite video from the band. It's just so beautiful. And of course, Neil looks nice:
NeilFinn13.jpg

And finally...there's more to this part of the video, but for some reason, this little action of his, the little spin he kinda did in the yard here, is what made me start developing a crush on him. When I talk about guys doing quirky little actions that make them attractive to me, this is kinda what I'm referring to. I don't know why, but I just find little things like this that guys do adorable:
NeilFinn30.jpg

Anyone else know what I mean?

Angela

Last edited:
Moonlit_Angel said:

And finally...there's more to this part of the video, but for some reason, this little action of his, the little spin he kinda did in the yard here, is what made me start developing a crush on him. When I talk about guys doing quirky little actions that make them attractive to me, this is kinda what I'm referring to. I don't know why, but I just find little things like this that guys do adorable:
NeilFinn30.jpg

Anyone else know what I mean?

Angela

I know exactly what you mean...I love little things like that. It shows they don't take themselves too seriously. There are a lot of little quirks like that in the "Wild Night" music video when John is dancing...he's obviously just having fun and at one point drops to do the splitz, it's pretty funny.

U2democrat said:
if Sawyer is dead...what's the point of watching? :lol:

:giggle: Jack is cute too but that Sawyer is so damn hot, the most ridiculous thing on that show is that the women on there aren't jumping his bones on a daily basis :wink: I guess they don't have condoms on the island though :shifty:

his character is a jerk though

holy moly :drool:

josh_holloway_99.jpg

U2democrat said:
I know exactly what you mean...I love little things like that. It shows they don't take themselves too seriously.

:yes: :hug:. Exactly. Glad you get what I'm talking about.

the most ridiculous thing on that show is that the women on there aren't jumping his bones on a daily basis :wink: I guess they don't have condoms on the island though :shifty:

LMAO...I like that. That's funny :D.

*Has not seen an episode of "Lost" yet :reject:* I've heard many good things about it, though. But considering a whole new season's starting, and seeing as I understand the show's got a lot of twists and turns and all that, I take it I'd probably, should I check the show out, want to start at the beginning? I imagine I'd get really confused coming into the show now.

Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen

Heh, that was kinda the case with a movie I'd seen a few months back. There was a character in there who rather was a sleazeball, and something of a jerk, too...but he was so funny, too, and kinda good-looking...it bugged me to see him acting like a jerk to people, but...yet...

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

:yes: :hug:. Exactly. Glad you get what I'm talking about.

LOL, I think I've seen that video, like, once or twice, but it's been a while, so I can't remember what it was like. Sounds funny, though :D.

Speaking of John and videos, by the way, they showed the video for "Lonely Ol' Night" on VH1 Classic earlier this morning :). Thought of you immediately.

Angela

damnit! they show his videos a lot on there i wish i got that channel!! we get like, 5 different versions of MTV but they never play old stuff.

U2democrat said:
damnit! they show his videos a lot on there i wish i got that channel!!

Then I'm thinking a request to your cable company to add it to your lineup is in order :yes:. If that's possible, that is.

They show a lot of cool stuff on there. That channel's partly responsible for getting me into Neil's music and whatnot, actually :).

we get like, 5 different versions of MTV but they never play old stuff.

Nope, they don't. Which is a bit of a shame :(.

Angela

MrsSpringsteen said:

:giggle: Jack is cute too but that Sawyer is so damn hot, the most ridiculous thing on that show is that the women on there aren't jumping his bones on a daily basis :wink: I guess they don't have condoms on the island though :shifty:

holy moly :drool:

Sawyer:drool: Sexy badass=:heart:

We have satellite here :shrug: I don't really have control over what stations the university gets :shrug:
Here are some screencaps from several of John's videos though:
cap014.jpg

cap028.jpg

cap025.jpg

cap062.jpg

cap054.jpg

cap083.jpg

gotta throw a shirtless one in there...:drool:

U2democrat said:
We have satellite here :shrug: I don't really have control over what stations the university gets :shrug:

Ah, I see. That's a shame :(. Hopefully someday you'll get a chance to get that channel :).

Out of those screencaps, three look familiar-the first one, the fourth one, and the fifth one.

gotta throw a shirtless one in there...:drool:

LOL, ooh, hey, that reminds me...speaking of such...
NeilFinn15.jpg

:shifty:...
That one's not mine. Someone else got that screencap.
But I sure thank them immensely...

And a couple of other ones-some performance clip:
NeilFinn14.jpg

and one from a favorite Split Enz video of mine:
osa3.jpg

Also, regarding your comment about John and muscles, heh, Neil's not really known for that-he's always been a rather skinny guy. He did say once in some interview from a great deal of years back that he did go to the gym on occasion, though...

But that's okay. I'm not one who gets into the whole muscle thing, personally. But to each their own :).

Angela

Last edited:
U2democrat said:
:lol: In a recent interview John was talking about how he was lifting weights w/the Green Bay Packers and said he made them look bad because he could lift more than them :lol:

LOL, oh, yeah? Wow.

How on earth did he get to lift weights with the Green Bay Packers?

Don't think Neil's ever lifted weights with the All-Blacks (the rugby team from his country, whom he fully supports).

Angela

Back
Top Bottom