The Bass player & I Part 1...... Continued

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EveClayton

War Child
Enjoy ladies ........and thanks for the comments !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bono looked at me curiously:-

"Alexandra Stein?"

"Well finally u remember me," *I looked back at him smiling*

Bono :- "Well what can I say , it's been four years ,plus u've changed ,ur goregous, er I'm not saying u weren't before,but,"

*Edge smiled as he hugged me*

"It's nice to see u again sweetheart , u could have called tho and said u were doing alright,"

Alex :- "Yea well............. I got back to NY and u know things were moving fast for me, " *I managed to take a short glance towards Adam *

Adam :- "So what brings u to Dublin then?"

*I looked at Adam *

"As I told Bono , I'm here on vacation, "

Adam :- "On Vacation ?" *he looked at me showing his smile*

Alex:- "Yea , depends on how I feel , maybe I will extend it,"

*Bono jumped in*

"Maybe u should , u know u've missed alot since u were here,"

"Well *I smiled at Bono* I have been hearing that the band has been doing well, and ur going to be touring soon?"

Edge :-

"Well yea............. we're looking forward to the tour ,maybe u should come to one when we come to NY,"

"And make sure to bring ur friend here, *Larry said as he winked at Karen*

*Karen faned herself and she stared at Larry*

"Hmmmmmm u looking at lil hot there , come.........join me for a drink," *Larry said as he put his hand out to hers*

Karen smiled :-

"Gladly .......... *she whispered to me* sorrry babe , but this is my once in a lifetime opp to be this close to Larry, gotta take it ,just as u gotta take this chance to make
amends with Adam" *And with that she took off with Larry*

*Edge looked at Bono*

Edge :- " Bono let's go back to our table , someone could steal our seats,"

*But.....*Bono protested* I wanna talk to Alex a lil, it's been a while,"

Edge :- "Adam and Alex has alot to catch up on, now come on,"

Bono :- "But............."

Edge :- "Bono ''Paul'' Hewson do not make me call Ali, cause u know if I do, ur punishment wont be nice,"

*Bono looked at Edge*

"Alright...........Alex I hope we see u before u leave?"

"Ofcourse," *I replied* *Adam and I watched the two leave*

*Adam looked at me smiling*

"Ummmmm do u want a drink....... would u like to sit?"

*I looked back at Adam*

"No I'm fine..............just a lil surprised to see u ........again , after so many years,"

Adam :- "Yea..........Yea I know what u mean , I didnt hear from u , u didnt write , was it that bad between us?"

Alex : "After the things we said to each other Adam , I wasn;t sure if it was a good idea to call or write, it was hard and I hurt alot, only u didnt know that,"

*Adam looked at me*

"I did know.............. only when I decided to call , u had already left Dublin , how could I find u?"

*I looked back at him*

"Looked * he sighed* we both said stupid f****** up things to each other, but ur here and I'm here and I don't want u to leave again without both of us putting this behind us, hey maybe u were sent here for a reason , and maybe I was sent here for a reason,"

*I looked at him and listened to what he said*

"Wow Adam , is that from ur own mouth?" *I smiled*

*He smiled back*

"Well I cooled down ........... and changed , and u , ur still beautiful and smart and sexy as always," *he grinned*

"Ur still the charmer rnt u,"

Adam :- "Well that's one thing I cant give up,"

Alex :- "Well that's one thing that always turned me on Adam ,that and u playing ur bass every nite to me before I fell asleep," *I smiled at him*

*We both decided that it was time for that drink , so both Adam and I walked over to the bar and ordered Irish Whiskey*

"So what r u up to in NY?" *Adam asked as he sipped his drink*

"Well ," *I replied* I'm still into creating Web Sites and I started my own company,"

Adam :- "Really? congratulations,"

Alex :- "Thanks , I've done web sites for some major bands , these last few weeks has been so stressed , I needed the time off,"

Adam :- "Well u always work hard , Karen was a good friend in bringing u here,"

Alex : *I stared at him into his deep blue eyes ......... they were so beautiful , so mysterious, I always lost myself in them*

Alex : *I shaked my head* So what have u been up to bass player"?

Adam smiled at me : "Bass player?"

Alex : " What?" *I grinned*

Adam :- "U'd usually call me that when u wanted "something"," *he grinned back*

*I continued to grin uncontrollably*

"And dont think I want that ''something'' now............. although I did miss ur romance a couple of days after,"

Adam :- "Did u now?" *he smiled*

Alex :" Yea........ well u know we.....were quite wild when it came to u know.......ummmmmmmmmmm.............," *I stared at the napkin*

Adam :- Sex?" *he said as he sipped his drink*

Alex : *I looked up at him* Yea.........Yea that.......... * I quickly grabbed my glass*

*Adam looked at me evilly*

"Well u know we could re-kindle that moment.............whenever u want too,"

*I looked at him , hating myself for bringing up that subject, one half of my brain telling me to say yes , can u come over tonite? , the other half saying dont be stupid girl , this is ur ex,"*

"Ummmmmmmmmm I........umm.... er think we should talk about something else," * I poured the rest of liquor down my throat*

*Adam smiled at me*

" Well it's good to know I can still make u blush ,smile and get turned on,"

"I'm not any of those," *I quickly replied*

"Oh no??????? so why r u turning red now?" *He smiled as he brushed a strand of hair from my face*

*I looked at him*

" I'm hot..........and u know how warm Irish Whiskey makes me feel," *I replied*

"Want another drink," *he asked*

Alex : No thanks , I'm good,"

Adam :- " Well everything is good with me , still enjoy being with the band , playing the bass , still single.........,"

* I looked at him*

"U............Adam Charles Clayton.....sexy sexy bass player.......who super models and girls go crazy over , is still single?"

Adam :- "That's right.......... I wanna take things slow ,and dont just rush into a relationship, and I wanna make sure the next time I do fall in love , I know how to handle it and not make stupid mistakes,"

"Wow......... so.........ummmmmmmmm u intend on falling back in love?" * I looked at him*

Adam :- "Hopefully...........u know there's always a chance...........and faith......,"

Alex :- "And how would u know if it;s meant to be?"

Adam :- "Hey.........only faith can decide that , if it is meant to be ,then so it shall be," *he looked at me*

Alex :- "So I'm guessing faith decided that we weren't meant to be together for eternity,"? *I looked at him*

*He looked back at me*

"I guess faith wanted to teach us both a lesson..........we were together .........it stayed great for three years ,then it crashed , things rnt always meant to be........ nothing is perfect,"

Adam :- "This is good u know,"

*I looked at him*

"What?"

*He replied*

"Us................talking..........not cursing or throwing things,"

*I smiled back at him*

"Life is to short for bull shit, we gotta enjoy life , have a good time , u never know when it's gonna end,"

*Soon after Larry came back with Karen*

"So looks like everything is fine," *Karen said as she smiled at me*

Adam :- "Everything is great *he looked at me* Rnt they?"

Alex :-" Very well ," *I smiled*

Larry :- "It's good to see that , I'm sorry to be so rude but Adam we gotta get going,"

Adam :- "Alright, *then he looked at me* I'm so sorry we cant talk longer,"

*I looked at him*

It's ok .........I understand,"

"Maybe we can have lunch together sometime............. just as friends , I mean,"

*I smiled back at him*

"No problem................ *I reached into my bag and handed him the hotel card with the phone no* when ever ur ready u can call,"

*He reached and took it from me*

"Ok.......I will.............dont worry,"

*He looked at me and placed a soft warm kiss on my cheek*

"It's good to see u again luv , and thanks for not hating me,"

*And with that he and Larry both said their good nites and walked away*

Back
Top Bottom