the bands favorites

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

europop2005

Refugee
just asking for some trivial knowledge...what are the bands favorite things? have they ever said? food, drinks, sports teams, etc....

Adam's favourite band (as of 2001), Bob Marley and the Wailers.

Fave band in the last 20 years, (as of 2006) Radiohead.

Once said sushi is his fave food. (bleh)

Bono once said his fave colour is amber.

Edge's once said his fave colour is blue.

Larry's fave band in the last 20 years, (as of 2006) Arcade Fire.

Last edited:
I guess Bono's faves may have changed over the years... but I'll bet his fave person hasn't changed. :heart:

bonobabyinterviewnme.jpg

:lol: Stewarts in Dublin.... I guess that means Ali's parents can cook pretty good!

:cute: I used to watch Skippy all the time when I was just a little girl!

Five go on an Adventure?? Wow, I have that book, and I am addicted to Enid Blyton and still read them at this age. :reject:

Glad to know I wasn't the only person over the age of 13 to read them :lol:

snowflake said:
does anyone know adam's favorite colour?

That's usually a question everyone gets asked, but I haven't come across Adam nor Larry getting asked.

I think Adam's is either red or green, going by the colours he tends to wear more often. :shrug: hehe green shorts, ;)

Last edited:
thrillme said:

That's usually a question everyone gets asked, but I haven't come across Adam nor Larry getting asked.

I think Adam's is either red or green, going by the colours he tends to wear more often. :shrug: hehe green shorts, ;)

thanks for the reply :) i think it's green too, but i just wanted to make sure. oh yeah, the green shorts... :drool:

Back
Top Bottom