The Band That Works Out Together Stays Together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:

to answer your question.. yes there is a bad pic of him... called the cover of 2005's Q magazine.... and also there are two or so pics of him COMPLETELY BALD! :yikes:

and I think those are the only pics I've ever seen of Bono and being scared of him

Wait a minute... At 1st the Q cover caught me off guard too, since it's not what you're used to seeing all the time, very close-up, but I have it and the more I had it sitting around, I realized it's actually not bad. In fact he looks quite handsome that close up in my opinion. I'm not saying he doesn't take a bad pic once in a while... but I don't think Q is one of em! :)

bonocomet said:

Wait a minute... At 1st the Q cover caught me off guard too, since it's not what you're used to seeing all the time, very close-up, but I have it and the more I had it sitting around, I realized it's actually not bad. In fact he looks quite handsome that close up in my opinion. I'm not saying he doesn't take a bad pic once in a while... but I don't think Q is one of em! :)
hmm... well I've seen it several times on my pc... and I haven't saved it... I really don't like his gorgeous hair that way! his forehead looks way too big and the pic is just strange..... I can't believe Anton made it!!!

bonocomet said:

Yeah I have Q mag too and that pic isn't too bad when u look at it. it's a tight close up and you can see all his freckles and each hair on his chin and jaw, his lips... :drool:

told you i was a perv.

:reject:

Babydoll said:

Yeah I have Q mag too and that pic isn't too bad when u look at it. it's a tight close up and you can see all his freckles and each hair on his chin and jaw, his lips... :drool:

told you i was a perv.

:reject:

I think at least 50% of the PLEBAns are like that.... well I am... :drool: that chin... the freckles.... the ear..... the neck... *slurp*

:lmao: if he ever comes here, he'd be afraid to sleep at night, scared of us coming to rape him... on the other hand, he'd probably enjoy it :p

Babydoll said:
:lmao: if he ever comes here, he'd be afraid to sleep at night, scared of us coming to rape him... on the other hand, he'd probably enjoy it :p

Honey, no one enjoys rape -- it is NOT sex, it is violence, an assault. Has NOTHING to do with sexual attraction. Saying any of us would rape Bono is the same as saying he'd be scared we'd come to slit his throat, and I KNOW that is not what you meant. But it is what you said.

Back
Top Bottom