The Band That Works Out Together Stays Together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FEELINNUMB said:
No, no, no, you have it all wrong: Adam is on the weight bench, Edge is ASSEMBLING the Stairmaster, Bono is shadowboxing in his underpants, and Larry is beating the hell out of the guy photographing it.:wink:

Bwah!!!

Actually, I see Adam doing Pilates or yoga just to check out the girls.

Has that bus to hell left yet? I have a one-way ticket

How many seats are on the bus? I think we are going to need a big bus !!! :drool:

I honestly can't picture any of them working out. Maybe Larry. But definitely not....it just makes me laugh thinking of him say lifting weights.

Dulce de Leche said:
I honestly can't picture any of them working out. Maybe Larry. But definitely not....it just makes me laugh thinking of him say lifting weights.

BlenderCutboylooksup.jpg

Blendercutboy.jpg

Blenderbuffboy.jpg

BlendercoldwaterLarry.jpg

Sorry, but Larry's ab's and pec's (and I) beg to differ...

:drool: :drool:
:wink: :giggle:

Last edited:
:shame: Grace its not good to post all of those pictures at once, I nearly had a heart attack :faint:

Golightly Grrl said:
Actually, I'd love to have the boys in one of my yoga classes. My instructor can inform them that I have very open groins just like she told everyone in class a few weeks ago.

Call me? :flirt: :laugh:

FEELINNUMB said:
No, no, no, you have it all wrong: Adam is on the weight bench, Edge is ASSEMBLING the Stairmaster, Bono is shadowboxing in his underpants, and Larry is beating the hell out of the guy photographing it.:wink:

:lol:

Larry has one heck of a bod. he def works out - which guy do u see over 40 that has those kinda abs without working out?

GracelandHarley said:
Mangrooves, ladies, MANGROOVES!! :ohmy: :combust:
:lmao: I had to re-read that a few times before I realised you weren't saying Mangroves.

mangroves.jpg

Nice enough plants, but not worth combusting over I wouldn't think. :wink:

I make me laugh.

I posted a set of Bono running in the misc pics thread :D yes he'd definately run!
I think larry would be doing weights
Edge.. hm... cycling?
and Adam.. ... ................. push ups :giggle:

I've seen some photos of Bono running too..
And when U2 were here in Norway 27. July 2005, some people met Adam outside a gym with his personal trainer! :ohmy: :wink:

:lmao: Oh holy cannoli, you guys just crack me up! That bus to hell, do I pay for the ticket now, or when we've arrived? :wink:

Stop that. Nooo posting that many shirtless Larry pics. It's illegal.

Again-again! :giggle:

Meghan said:
:hmm: I spy a caption.... :shifty:

(Okay, I changed 'girl' to 'man' but you get the idea - Plus, any excuse to see that alluring chest again. :wink: )

AHhahahahaha!!!! Very good!! :applaud: :giggle:
I just love that sequence of photos. I think there are more, but I don't have them.

Devlin said:
:lmao: The two of them...Bono and larry without shirts.

Shaaave Da Bono. Shave!

Grrrr you again??? :madwife:

I was just goin to say, look how muscular, hairy and masculine Bono's body looks compared to the skinny naked body of Lardence... :drool: hairy... muscles.. Bono... also Bono has larger nipples... = sexy.. :drool:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Okay, using our imaginations, Bono would be on the treadmill, and Larry would definitely be on the weightbench.
What about Edge and Adam?
For some reason I picture Edge on the stairclimber, and Adam? Well, Adam's in the corner reading the paper.

Nah, I've read of Adam lifting weights and jogging. Swimming from photos I've seen.

Oh I have this book called "U2 Reader" bunch of interviews/articles of U2, and sometime during the Pop album, Adam, Bono and the lady doing the interview were going to their studios using a rowboat. Bono was shouting, "Row Adam row!" Well according to the lady, Adam was doing most of the rowing. I can just picture Bono with a pirate patch and hat doing that!

Edge, hmm one of those mats you slide back and forth on.

Larry, bicycling, jogging, swimming.

Back
Top Bottom