The Band Recieving Humanitarian Honor In Portugal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
one4u2 said:
:applaud:

53387237.jpg

Gawd, he looks hot!! :drool: :drool:

I hope they all get some rest before the return to the U.S.! :hug:

dsmith2904 said:

Could Edge be any cuter? :heart: him muchly.

Glad for all us Edge Girls that we finally got a picture of him being pinned (all pure thoughts, all pure thoughts :angel: )

:yes::giggle:

I'm so proud of the boys! :heart:

they stand there like nice and well mannered school boys

geez sometimes i am such so proud and fond of them
I mean I do not know them personally..
still.. I just wanna :hug: them so much :)

kellyahern said:

I wonder what they are looking at? It reminds me of when my cat plays the "Let's see if I can make the humans look up" game. :lol:

Yeah, these guys are human; and they are all in their mid-40s. I think that with the pace they are moving, doing shows every day or so, all over the globe, they have earned the right to look a bit tired.

That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it.

MsPurrl said:

I wonder what they are looking at? It reminds me of when my cat plays the "Let's see if I can make the humans look up" game. :lol:

:lol: I thought the SAME thing! One of my cats is always watching something I can't see.

Adam looks very presentable. The others...well, at least Larry wore a white shirt. They should have dressed better for the occasion. You know, that's a great honor and it would have been cooler if they had done that.

Ps Please explain Edge's outfit? It looks like something from a very unfashionable soul in the 80's.

Val said:
Adam looks very presentable. The others...well, at least Larry wore a white shirt. They should have dressed better for the occasion. You know, that's a great honor and it would have been cooler if they had done that.

Ps Please explain Edge's outfit? It looks like something from a very unfashionable soul in the 80's.

I agree Adam looks so classy...as for the others:shrug: Well I still think they are hotties too:wink:

dsmith2904 said:

Could Edge be any cuter? :heart: him muchly.

Glad for all us Edge Girls that we finally got a picture of him being pinned (all pure thoughts, all pure thoughts :angel: )

There's the pics I was waiting for. Aww, he truely is adorable :yes: :heart:

Personally I like the jacket. It looks like something I would wear.. I'm not much of a dressy up kind of person. The only I never understood is why people wear sunglasses indoors!!!?:huh:

Re: Re: The Band Recieving Humanitarian Honor In Portugal

Is it just me, or do these pics make it look like LARRY is giving HIM the award?????

Thanks for pics everyone, I've had the laugh I've sorely needed all day. Once again, God bless our Bon, who, just this summer, has given us pics of himself with a rip in his crotch, his fly down with his T-shirt stuck in it, his underwear sticking up out of the back of his pants, and now, sweating like there's no tomorrow in a pink silk shirt while the rest of the band are standing there as if the room is 60 degreesF! Baby, you ARE an accident waiting to happen!

Of course,these shots inspire emotions OTHER THAN LAUGHTER, but I must say, Edge darling, it looks like you borrowed that jacket from your mother!

Val said:

That's the same outfit Edge wore to the hall of fame ceremony. I think he just does not dress up ever anymore. :sigh: It would be nice to see him in something other than a screen printed t with weird looking black jeans and converse but that's just him. I :heart: his funky style but a little dressed up for some of these events would be nice.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

:yes: The problem with those shades in particular is that the top of the lenses which are dark completely cover his eyes, which are nice and bright blue. So since you can't see his eyes, you only see through the bottom half of the lenses, which show the lines under his eyes and are also a weird yellow color. They're making his face look older and more tired than it really is.

Agreed.

I think he looks much younger when he just ditches the shades altogether. Like in the Sometimes video when he is lying on the bed with his shades off and then he gets up and looks at the camera... :drool: he doesn't look a day older than the Beautiful Day video there!!

girlwcrimsonnls said:

He's had problems with it since the mid 80's, but it's only recently that he has let on about it, ie publicly wearing braces or taping up his arm like he is here.

Poor Larry:( He works so hard just to please us.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom