The Band Recieving Humanitarian Honor In Portugal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tootty86 said:

Bono: Well, maybe if you stick it here...

Sampaio: You can't even manage to button your shirt on your own, do you really expect me to believe you can manage complicated things like medals of honor?

And thank you so much for the pics. :D

Bono might be a bit tired - but I think he still looks fine.

:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

bono3.jpg

^ Isn't that the same shirt? Very similar, anyway.
Silk's a poor choice if you're in danger of perspiring; it shows every tiny drop. I'm guessing Bono was actually very nervous. :hug:

Ancalagon said:
bono3.jpg

^ Isn't that the same shirt? Very similar, anyway.
Silk's a poor choice if you're in danger of perspiring; it shows every tiny drop. I'm guessing Bono was actually very nervous. :hug:

Why yes that is the same shirt ^..I was going to post that....:wink:

Believe it or not he has repeated outfits multiple times this year :shame: fashion faux pas!

makepovertyhistory055.jpg

tootty86 said:

Ok, I've got a silly question for all of you English-speakers: you see those wrinkles near Edge's/Larry's eyes when they smile (so :cute: btw)? well... in Italy we've got a funny way to call those ones, so I'd like to know: is there a specific name for those wrinkles in the English language as well? if yes, what would that be?
thanks in advance. :wink:
I know it's a stupid question, but I'm interested in all this kind of stuff... :D

sraphim said:

Ok, I've got a silly question for all of you English-speakers: you see those wrinkles near Edge's/Larry's eyes when they smile (so :cute: btw)? well... in Italy we've got a funny way to call those ones, so I'd like to know: is there a specific name for those wrinkles in the English language as well? if yes, what would that be?
thanks in advance. :wink:
I know it's a stupid question, but I'm interested in all this kind of stuff... :D

I think they're called "crow's feet". Lol. That what I know them as anyways.

Back
Top Bottom