the 8 little things I love about ST video, and did u notice on SBS video?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
1 - The way we see the top of Stephen Gatley's head for a quick moment while he is walking behind before its Boyzone's cue to come up! :lmao:

2 - The way we partly see Keith Duffys face over in the far right, and he looks like he is struggling to stay into camera view and not once do we really see his full face! an' he's strugglin!..:lol:

3 - The way the camera turns to show Edge, Adam and Larry in the car, as it starts to turn back onto Bono, for a moment, Edge looks and moves like he wants the camera to stay on him! He has that 'Where'd you go!' look!

4 - The way Bono threatens to show us his Moob! :D

5 - The way those fire-men come out and when mum first saw it she went 'Oh fire-fighters!'.................seconds later I hear this 'Fire-fighters dont act like that!'......:happy:

6 - The way the 'Heads' come into view, I really wanted the other members to jump on Bono-Head in the distance.......;)

7 - The way Bono's brother comes into view - his facial expressions!

and finally 8 - the way that after the rest of the lads join Bono on the cart, Adam - right at the end of the song - looks at all the crew waiting for the 'Cut' to be shouted!!!!!!! :lmao: - so cute!!!!!!!!

its still a damn good video........oh and while Im on.......have any of u girls noticed during the 'SBS' at Red Rocks video, all this stuff over the camera lens near the end? I thought it was dust on my TV but I wonder was it smoke dust or something! Like lines of soot.........:lmao: or just dust-trails...........nobody wipes their lens!!!! :laugh:

:happy:

While I am no fan of Bono's look in the ST video, it is such a sweet storyline, and having Ali and his brother in it was nice. My favorite part is the doggie hand puppet :cute: Oh and when he takes off those awful glasses and shows his eyes! :love:

I guess the Red Rocks camera got fogged up because it was so damp and foggy outside that night. I have always loved that show and I wish I was there! :love: :up:

Hi Maddie good to see you! :wave:

maddy's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack :evil:

4 - The way Bono threatens to show us his Moob!

:lmao: Love it!

a-mole said:
uh.. what is actually a Moob???
I am so puzzled.. I read it a lot.. but can't make any of it
will ya tell me please?? :)

:applaud:

Moob = Male Boob

or Man Boob to all the others here......

Man Boob = something woman freak out and scream over when they see..............
...........................five mins later they do the 'tester' by trying to balance a pint of Guiness on it.

U2Kitten said:
While I am no fan of Bono's look in the ST video, it is such a sweet storyline, and having Ali and his brother in it was nice. My favorite part is the doggie hand puppet :cute: Oh and when he takes off those awful glasses and shows his eyes! :love:

Oh, yeah, all those bits were great-very adorable stuff.

I loved the "I'm sorry" banners and the heart-shaped cloud, too.

And at the very end, when he takes his hat off and looks all sad and mouths "I'm sorry"...that does it for me, I'm just sitting there and going, "Awwwwwwwww!" and wanting to hug him for being so sweet.

This is my favorite video because of all the sweet, romantic, touching stuff in it and knowing it's for Ali and all that. What a lovely way to go about apologizing to someone.

Angela

mad1 said:

5 - The way those fire-men come out and when mum first saw it she went 'Oh fire-fighters!'.................seconds later I hear this 'Fire-fighters dont act like that!'......:happy:

and finally 8 - the way that after the rest of the lads join Bono on the cart, Adam - right at the end of the song - looks at all the crew waiting for the 'Cut' to be shouted!!!!!!! :lmao: - so cute!!!!!!!!

:lmao: @ the firefighters thing...

I haven't noticed that about Adam, will have to watch it again. :)

@ mad1
thank you soo much!! :hug:
I was sort of thinking about that it had something to do with the chest... but wasn't sure :happy:
yes.. such a sweet video indeed... I :heart: Ali's hairstyle there

My favourite U2 video! And a great song too ...

I laugh every time at the light bulb that appears over Bono's head :D So funny!

And the dog puppet is cute too ... and when Bono takes off those glasses at the "blue eyes" part ~ super cute! ;)

Back
Top Bottom