The 11 Worst Songs of 2004

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Older than dirt... and with about 1000 threads in interference alone :crack:

28d4712f.gif

Yeah I agree with you U2granny!:lock: Someone people are just sooo jealous of U2 and their success coz they know 'they' can never even hope to be as good or as popular as U2 are, no matter how hard they might (or even may have) try!!:madspit:

I read the title... and KNEW it was about Maddox...
that guy is a brilliant comedian! :wink:
I mean... I laughed myself to death reading that... I really did...
I am very much against those nonsense bashers... since they're ranting out of nonsense
I learned soon enough that being a U2 fan means facing loads of these idiots.. and it's better for your mood to laugh about it rather than take it serious..

^^ agreed. the guy doesn't know what the crap he is talking about. he is funny and we should laugh at him n feel sorry for him instead of getting upset! :)

I've been on this guys actual site, and he hates any and everyone. So don't take this U2 crap too seriously, to be honest, I thought it was funny.

Total U2 Nut said:
I've been on this guys actual site, and he hates any and everyone. So don't take this U2 crap too seriously, to be honest, I thought it was funny.

we dont.. dont worry!
I'm reading it again.. and lolling over it again... I wonder about this guy... how he is in real life... that is if he has a life... I mean.. he's taking down everything... is there SOMETHING he actually likes?

it's quite funny if you read it actually..... he can't find a good bash for COBL... he really can't.... for none of the songs he has real arguments of why theyd suck.... it's kinda obvious..

I seriously doubt it if he likes anything, at one point, he's going on about geeks/losers on the internet, he seems to think he's not part of that group. *Shakes head* Some people are so deluded. Oh well, I had a good time laughing at him :wink:

I am sorry to say it but some of that really did make me laugh. The bit about Bono stepping from his jet to his limo's got me giggling, it's just funny! And the stuff for 'One Step Closer'.

And this:

The only way I could ever respect him is if he shouted some stupid catch phrase before every concert like "WATCH OUT! THE EDGE WILL CUT YOU!"

I'm sorry but that's amused me greatly. Imagining Edge doing that is the thing that's funniest!

chickadee said:
I am sorry to say it but some of that really did make me laugh. The bit about Bono stepping from his jet to his limo's got me giggling, it's just funny! And the stuff for 'One Step Closer'.

And this:

The only way I could ever respect him is if he shouted some stupid catch phrase before every concert like "WATCH OUT! THE EDGE WILL CUT YOU!"

I'm sorry but that's amused me greatly. Imagining Edge doing that is the thing that's funniest!

WATCH OUT! THE EDGE WILL CUT YOU!! That's just hilarious!!!

Back
Top Bottom