That McPhisto chap pops up everywhere, eh?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Of course, u've all prob seen this one......however just for those who aint!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
(if someone has this somewhere here, me very sorry........)

Bono-Pope-macphisto.jpg

What? He got out again???
Dammit, i'll have to do a better job of tying him up next time.
rolleyes.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Originally posted by Miss MacPhisto:
What? He got out again???
Dammit, i'll have to do a better job of tying him up next time.
rolleyes.gif

Giggle....ahhhh, Hmm. I have no idea who could be untying him, and taking him out to play. No idea at all....do, do, do.
Giggle.
-Bluey

Well, i've been untying him to go pee and hump my leg and...er....things of that nature
wink.gif
, but I always thought I made sure the chains were tight when i put him back. Sucha disobedient devil!!!
Bluey...You bad girl!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well Miss Macphisto, I feel really bad about letting him out and everything. gee. I think I should be punished, and I think the only suitable punishment would be if you would chain me up with him. I'd really hate it, but ... hey, I think we need some justice around here.
-Bluey

Originally posted by blueeyes:
Well Miss Macphisto, I feel really bad about letting him out and everything. gee. I think I should be punished, and I think the only suitable punishment would be if you would chain me up with him. I'd really hate it, but ... hey, I think we need some justice around here.
-Bluey

LOL Bluey!!! That sounds like a deep thought at the end! HAHAHAH!

Fis *hic*hy <><

------------------
It's fascinating to think that all around us there's an invisible world we can't even see. I'm speaking, of course, of the World of the Invisible Scary Skeletons.

Back
Top Bottom