THAT kiss...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

*Scarlet*

The Fly
Look here, Gals...
rolleyes.gif

S497454.jpg

And...
NJ47937.jpg

Bono and Liam Gallagher...
I just wanted to forget these images...but now I want to share them with you...
rolleyes.gif

AARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!! Not again, there goes my computer moniter again!
eek.gif
eek.gif

Is there a story behind the photo? I know Bono and Liam are friends and we all know how affectionate our man is..... who knows, maybe they were drunk or something. It doesn't seem like a Liam type of thing to do though. Any ideas?

bono said that he didnt like liam's breath...that it didnt TASTE nice bwahahaha

well that's what you get for kissing a NASTY tosser, who doesn't wash often!!!

[This message has been edited by madamc (edited 10-02-2001).]

Originally posted by LuvLady:
Haha, I think it's kinda cute. At least they're not homophobic!!
biggrin.gif

I agree. They are very in touch with their *feminine sides*!
wink.gif

------------------
*Men should not be forced to wear pants if its not cold* ~Adam

*Larry's always been noticed cause he's the pretty one*

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
Ugh-that 'tongue action'!!

*hits delete button in her brain once again*

*yet is so jealous of Liam*

Same here.I want to do that as long as I don't have to spend the rest of my life looking like Liam.I could always kiss Bono then kill myself.I would die happy.Just think what the last thing I did before I killed myself would be
smile.gif

Originally posted by UV2001:
Same here.I want to do that as long as I don't have to spend the rest of my life looking like Liam.I could always kiss Bono then kill myself.I would die happy.Just think what the last thing I did before I killed myself would be
smile.gif

LMAO!
biggrin.gif

Can you imagine Ali 's reaction!

Originally posted by Winter Halcyon:
But I don't understand why they kissed..???

I belive the Exact name of the photo is "BOno welcome Liam to U2"...or was it the other way around...I don`t remember.
In any case it was taken when they first met before the pop mart concert which Oasis palyed on!

------------------
"I love you `cause I need to ,not because I need you..."
-luminous times

[This message has been edited by MEMHPIS-EVE 007 (edited 10-03-2001).]

Well... this is from ****.com
"The picture was taken in March/April, 1996 after an Oasis concert at Dublin's Point Depot Theater.

Bono and Liam are good friends and share great respect for one another. They were hanging out after the show and paparazzi were snapping photos of them. They decided to give the photographers something worth taking a picture of, so they kissed.

In a 1999 article in Rolling Stone, Bono described the photo as follows (it's up to you to decide if you believe him):

"Actually, what happened," says Bono, "was he had a guitar pick in his mouth, and he dared me to take it off him while the paparazzi were standing around. I couldn't resist. I can't say his breath smelled sweetly - let me put it that way. I, however, look like I've just come from the local boxing club."

So, there you go guys!

Talking about Liam. There is a pic from BP:s "Faraway so close" where you can see Liam dancing with Bono on stage. Ao they must have known each other even then (92 or something like that). But I don?t think anyone understands that it?s Liam on the pic, ?cause he really just looks lika "any guy from the audience".

Nice to see things have calmed down between Bono and Liam and now they're just good buddies
wink.gif

U2Liam_L.jpg

BonoLiamAwards_L.jpg

Get that bloody tongue back in your mouth Liam that crap is OVER I tell you!
U2Liam2_L.jpg

Noel Gallagher and Bono are getting ready to-nah! Just chatting!
NoelBonoBritsAA_L.jpg

LOL, ok, I am fecking curious to know what was Ali's reaction to such a... huh... "friendly" demostration of Bono and Liam.
Btw, I am soooooooooooo jealous of him now, ack!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Life is short...so is Bono! Both of them are delicious, though

Back
Top Bottom