That dumb Nelly special is on right now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2SavesTheWorld

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Well, I'm sitting here on the couch waiting for the video to come on and this stupid Nelly special is on. Highlight: he talks about "Whats Goin On" and they show tons of Bono clips.
Worst part of the day: Nelly keeps referring to Bone-O. Grrrrr. What is the deal with that?? I mean, he talks about how big of an influence Bono is to him and yet he can't pronounce the man's name.

Anyway, I really wanted to say that it wouldn't surprise me if they show ES on TRL this afternoon. I don't even know what time its on but that might be a good bet if you haven't seen in yet.

:rant:

Oh and Bono looks so good on the Nelly thing.

U2SavesTheWorld said:

Anyway, I really wanted to say that it wouldn't surprise me if they show ES on TRL this afternoon. I don't even know what time its on but that might be a good bet if you haven't seen in yet.

I'M SUFFERING THROUGH NELLY TO GET TO TRL!!
I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING ABOUT THEM MAYBE SHOWING IT!!!!!!!
COME ON TRL, DON'T LET ME DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Re: That dumb Nelly special is on right now

I actually got on MTV's web site and voted on TRL for Electrical Storm. I don't know if it will do any good, but it's worth a shot!

*BOOMCHAA!* said:

I'M SUFFERING THROUGH NELLY TO GET TO TRL!!
I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING ABOUT THEM MAYBE SHOWING IT!!!!!!!
COME ON TRL, DON'T LET ME DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Re: Re: That dumb Nelly special is on right now

dipster said:
I actually got on MTV's web site and voted on TRL for Electrical Storm. I don't know if it will do any good, but it's worth a shot!

*on my way to MTV.com*

I tried desperately to watch MTV for catching Electrical Storm, but after 15 minutes I switched the TV off cs it is sooo annoying and depressing to listen to that crap shown there.

I will do it like always: I will wait until ES is in the Top Ten and then I will record it cos then I know the exact date. :D Me is too damn lazy.....:yawn:

Re: Re: Re: That dumb Nelly special is on right now

dipster said:

*runs off PLEBA to get to MTV.COM*

FallingStar said:
I tried desperately to watch MTV for catching Electrical Storm, but after 15 minutes I switched the TV off cs it is sooo annoying and depressing to listen to that crap shown there.

I will do it like always: I will wait until ES is in the Top Ten and then I will record it cos then I know the exact date. :D Me is too damn lazy.....:yawn:

I know exactly what you mean. MTV is so unbearable I have to keep turning it down or off. That's how I missed it twice today:grumpy:

:rant:

OK, I just suffered through another hour of this crap. Its UNWATCHABLE. Grrrrr.

The things we do.

I'm ready to start gathering donations for an all U2 channel.

*gets $3.47 out of wallet* :no:

Back
Top Bottom