Thanksgiving at the PLEBA Household...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
LOL ok I saw what Echo did and I had an idea, why not throw some of us in there too?

Setting: Late thursday Evening, PLEBA Mansion
smile.gif
Dinner table.

Mullen-Girl: Hey can I get everybody's attention please?
*Group looks at MG as she stands up clearing her throat*

Mullen-Girl: I'd like to thank U2 for coming over to our PLEBA mansion for Thanksgiving. We really appreciate your presence here.

Bono: We are really happy to be here, to be with our fans, to be thankful for all that we have and....(continues on for 2 hours nonstop, while the others talk)

*Both Niamh and Mona stare at Bono drooling madly. Larry's Pop Angel is sitting next to Larry as Mullen-Girl sits on his otherside. Echo sits next to her Edgebot. CatDubh sits next to Adam. Blueeyes next to Macphisto*

LPA: *eyes Larry* So...Larry *grin touches his thigh sly-like* are you happy to be here with us?

MG:*peers at LPA* Yes Larry I can imagine that you never thought you would be here eh?

Larry:*swallows hard as he feels tension between both girls* Erm, No I never thought I would.

MG:*moving closer to Larry* Well i'm glad you came.

Larry: *smiles weakly, button popping off his shirt*

Niamh:*stares at Bono who is still talking, thinking* Oh gawd how I wish I could have this man's babies.

Mona:*looks down at his pants* Hmm I wonder if he's elevated?

Bono:*still standing*....and so when the indians and the puritans had this meal, yes this meal......

Echo:*looking at Edgebot* Careful with putting the kitty on the table! I don't want to spank you...err...well actually I do *grin*

Edgebot:*blushes*

Adam: Oh this is quite a lovely place you've got here? I really love the decorations, so modern yet so girly.

CatDubh:*thinking about Adam on the AB cover* Oh um, Yes well we decorated ourselves..*grins at Adam*

Adam: *flashing his seductive smirk* Cool

Blueeyes:*looking at Macphisto, drooling madly* Can I touch your horns, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease????

Macphisto:*looking at Bluey with a martini glass in one hand and his chin in the air* I thought I told you a million times, no you cannot. These horns are sacred *evil grin*

At this point LPA and MG are practically sitting on Larry's lap trying to see who can get his attention the most while Larry is sitting in shock not knowing what to do.

LPA:*whispering in Larry's ear seductively* So how about giving me a ride on the Harley eh?

Larry: *swallows hard* Um, maybe Later. *stuffs his face with food quickly*

MG:*sitting on Larry's lap* Hey Larry so tell me about you wanting to be like Elvis.

Larry:*stands up quickly, both girls falling to the ground* I...just can't take this anymore! I'm outta here *snarl*

Both girls cling to his leg as he tries walking off.

Bono:*stops his speech* Why Lardence, what is your problem? You have both of these gorgeous girls at your feet *points at LPA and MG who are starting to tear away his pants* and you want to leave?? You're mad!

Larry:*quickly manages to shake off the girls and runs out the door*

LPA:*peering at MG* Look what you did!

MG:*peering back* NUH UH!!! You did it!

Adam:*laughing* My such childish behaviour, now where's the mud fight going to be at?

Niamh:*having trouble takign her eyes off Bono* I'll fix MG! *takes her off to a side room*

Edgebot:*blusssssssssh*

Echo:Awww did those girls scare you my poor edgie wedgie? *hugs Edgebot*

CatDubh: HEy adam why don't we go take a walk eh? *wink*

Adam:*grin* Sure

LPA: Gawd I swear I'm going to kick MG's arse for making Larry run away! *pout*

Mona:*sitting next to Bono* Oh Bono you're such a hot tamale.

The night goes on and U2 leave the Pleba Mansion, scared to death, and wishing they would never be invited again. LMAO
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Mullen-Girl (edited 11-09-2001).]

*lmao* Too funny!!!

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Wow, it's still to early to laugh so hard! What a great story MG! *maria still ROFL*
biggrin.gif

------------------
"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:
Blueeyes:*looking at Macphisto, drooling madly* Can I touch your horns, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease????

Macphisto:*looking at Bluey with a martini glass in one hand and his chin in the air* I thought I told you a million times, no you cannot. These horns are sacred *evil grin*

LMAO ... great story!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:

*Both Niamh and Mona stare at Bono drooling madly.

Larry: *smiles weakly, button popping off his shirt*

Niamh:*stares at Bono who is still talking, thinking* Oh gawd how I wish I could have this man's babies.

Mona:*looks down at his pants* Hmm I wonder if he's elevated?

Mona:*sitting next to Bono* Oh Bono you're such a hot tamale.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

OMG!!!!!!! Do I really TALK like that?!

...don't answer that!
biggrin.gif
I have to give youse guys more cameos in my plays
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
a little girl With Spanish eyes

Love me, Give me Soul

Magic Magic Magic Joe Houdini

LMAO!!!

:lmao:

...a walk... hmmm........

[edit]...and yes, Tikka, you do haunt me! I keep staring at the bottom of bottles and glasses, but no one gets me! :coocoo: [/edit]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom