Thank you PLEBA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BAW

The Flower
I just want say thank you so much for all the support everyone has given me over the past few days...I thought the best way to show you how glad I am to have all of you to count on for a smile each and every day is to share some beautiful photos. I paid the $10 to get the Love Rocks photos and I have put 33 of them in an album. Please feel free to take whatever suits your fancy and I will post a few more later.

Follow the link below and go to the Love Rocks album.
http://communities.msn.com/U2OutofControl/shoebox.msnw

[This message has been edited by Bono's American Wife (edited 02-15-2002).]

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

Kick start my rock 'n rollin? heart. ~J.E.W.

"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~Bono

"I...I had a one night stand with the Discoteque video" ~Mona
The Man Corral

WOW!
eek.gif

Those are awesome! Thank you so much BAM!

And I hope that things are better for you...

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

iB0BE1292-012F-456C-8801-8AEF41FB6309.jpg

*dies*

iFCE423A0-DA88-4548-ABF2-933B16C3DE2D.jpg

*re-dies*

iAF710FC0-0650-41CB-AF77-A9AF6BC8461E.jpg

aaaawwww *swears off Larry forever*.....or at least until there's a current topless Larry pic.....

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

Kick start my rock 'n rollin? heart. ~J.E.W.

"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~Bono

"I...I had a one night stand with the Discoteque video" ~Mona
The Man Corral

[This message has been edited by WildHonee (edited 02-15-2002).]

How low can you go?
biggrin.gif

Nevermind....it won't post
frown.gif

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

[This message has been edited by hippyactress (edited 02-15-2002).]

[This message has been edited by hippyactress (edited 02-15-2002).]

No, No, No, No....thank YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! All those wonderful pics!!!! Hope things are going better for u!

[This message has been edited by Bonogirl10 (edited 02-15-2002).]

BLESS YOU!!!!!!
smile.gif
I am so glad, I was hoping someone would do that but was thinking I would have to do it if I wanted them. Hey, now you will be able to show us all the Grammy goodies too! Thanks, and I wish all the best to you in your life.

Wow, that was ver nice oc you Charlene, Thank You so much!!!!
Ali had on a see-thru dress, very nice for the occasion, Valentine's Day!
smile.gif

Bono and Ali were color coordinated, she had on red sandals and he had on red shades and shirt.
Awww, bono in red....
biggrin.gif

347868ccestrada21520   0241513PM.jpg

347793ccestrada21520   0235727PM.jpg

Oh no, they won't post! Have you had that happen, I have with my msn too, sometimes a pic does this and I have to delete it and re-load it before it will post. THanks again for the pics, you're wonderful.
[This message has been edited by *Stormy* (edited 02-15-2002).]

Originally posted by WildHonee:
iAF710FC0-0650-41CB-AF77-A9AF6BC8461E.jpg

aaaawwww *swears off Larry forever*.....or at least until there's a current topless Larry pic.....

The woman has 4 kids! Criminies I don't look that good and I only have 2. Sheesh.

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

1lvrksba.jpg

OMG!! BAW, you're so sweet!! Thanks sooooo much!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
*~*Phuzzie*~*

*Owner of the BonoDoll*

WARNING: Insanity is highly contagious!

My U2 Site

"I don't usually come across as a very deep person, but really I am deep. I'm deep when I need to be. When I'm frustrated I'll let all my feelings out, I'll be deep. So let me be deep, but don't get me frustrated." ~ Me, when asked how I could write such a deep response to the meaning of "Beautiful Day"

Oh My God!! You Rule!!

*Total Bono's American Wife Fuzzies*

*Hugs*

------------------
***Spinny***
"OH, SINNY- er,um- SPINNY!" (freudian slip?)-JulyFly

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

1lvbonoali.jpg

1lvrock.jpg

1lvaward.jpg

1lvrk.jpg

Originally posted by Bono's American Wife:
I just want say thank you so much for all the support everyone has given me over the past few days...I thought the best way to show you how glad I am to have all of you to count on for a smile each and every day is to share some beautiful photos. I paid the $10 to get the Love Rocks photos and I have put 33 of them in an album. Please feel free to take whatever suits your fancy and I will post a few more later.

Follow the link below and go to the Love Rocks album.
http://communities.msn.com/U2OutofControl/shoebox.msnw

wow, that is very nice of you. Thank you.
biggrin.gif

OMG!!!!!!! Wow, thanks so much, Charlene you're mad completely mad but we love for it!!!

Just so that all that cash goes to good use you're missing a couple of pictures, mostly from when he joined Michael Stipe on stage. Also if you do a Bono search you'll see they have some amazing pics from the Super Bowl and from the Press Conference. Hey if you're gonna crazy might as well go all out
wink.gif

Thank you soo much for them.

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

First of all, yes, I am feeling much better today. I talked to my Dad and my stepmom last night and feel a little more hopeful. He went back to the doctor today and they say there is a slight chance he could pull through. He sound horrible but he asked me and my sister to wait a while before we make the trip. I think my stepmom is really stressed about taking care of him alone and wants us there to help but he asked us to wait so that's what we'll do.

Secondly, there are at least 60 more Love Rocks pictures and a ton of Superbowl pics that I will be uploading this weekend. It takes a while because even though I paid, they still put a freakin blue bar over the top and bottom of the pics, so that's why the top of Bono's head is cut off in some of the shots. I have to crop them before I load them in my album. If any of you go to the site and want something in particular, just let me know. There are a gazillion Bono pics but I can only go back 30 days for the $10.00. I'm gonna keep the membership going for a few months, through the Grammys for sure, but after that I'll see how many U2 pics come across. Okay, I was a little windy tonight so, enjoy the pics!

First of all, yes, I am feeling much better today. I talked to my Dad and my stepmom last night and feel a little more hopeful. He went back to the doctor today and they say there is a slight chance he could pull through. He sound horrible but he asked me and my sister to wait a while before we make the trip. I think my stepmom is really stressed about taking care of him alone and wants us there to help but he asked us to wait so that's what we'll do.

Secondly, there are at least 60 more Love Rocks pictures and a ton of Superbowl pics that I will be uploading this weekend. It takes a while because even though I paid, they still put a freakin blue bar over the top and bottom of the pics, so that's why the top of Bono's head is cut off in some of the shots. I have to crop them before I load them in my album. If any of you go to the site and want something in particular, just let me know. There are a gazillion Bono pics but I can only go back 30 days for the $10.00. I'm gonna keep the membership going for a few months, through the Grammys for sure, but after that I'll see how many U2 pics come across. Okay, I was a little windy tonight so, enjoy the pics!

I am glad to see that you are doing better and that your Father's condition is more promising.
smile.gif

Thanks again for paying the $10 for these pictures.
wink.gif

Hey! Great!

Where did you get theese? Cos Yesterday I also found a site for the press, where we can licence photos. They looked great! So maybe its the same place!

------------------
"I'm the BIGGEST U2 fan in the WORLD!" - LeMon
"I know..." - Bono

http://limelight.pcdome.hu

I'm glad things are looking better, and thank you so much for the album and shelling out the $$.

Stay strong, and no matter what happens remember that you are not alone.

((((((hugs)))))))

------------------
Daisy :)

She's standing at the station with her face pressed up against the glass.

"Jon, why can't you do what Bono says"--The Daily Show

Im so happy you are feeling better!

PLEBA is all behind you!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"PLEBA Mansion Bootler"

"Lemons, the chicks- they love the lemon"
-Bono in Rotterdam-

"Proud member of the U2 gender"

Originally posted by Mr_LeMon:
Hey! Great!

Where did you get theese? Cos Yesterday I also found a site for the press, where we can licence photos. They looked great! So maybe its the same place!

It is the same site but I don't want to post the name cause, well, I'm not supposed to share...sshhhh, don't tell!!!

Back
Top Bottom