Thank you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I see this type of corruption as a good thing....I mean I can't imagine seeing all these beautiful pics of the band and especially about Bono as being bad........and If Im considered corrupted, than so be it!:wink:

P.S
How can someone so deliciously beautiful be be blamed for corruption??...it's more like...:drool:

times.jpg

whitearmband.jpg
[/B][/QUOTE]

Last edited:
BonoFox1 said:
I see this type of corruption as a good thing....I mean I can't imagine seeing all these beautiful pics of the band and especially about Bono as being bad........and If Im considered corrupted, than so be it!:wink:

P.S
How can someone so deliciously beautiful be be blamed for corruption??...it's more like...:drool:

whitearmband.jpg
[/B][/QUOTE]

:lmao:

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :drool: :drool: :drool:

where did THIS photo session come from... and what is the white band he has on his arm stand for?

The first pic is from the Lonon Sunday Times.

And I'm very excited someone asked about the whiteband...It's the symbol of the Make Poverty History campaign that has kicked into gear this month. This year is politically a very important one...there are real oppurtunities to half the world's poverty. Bono supports this campaign and it is composed of hundreds of different charities and NGO's and whatnot. Please check out the main site at www.makepovertyhistory.org and get involved,
and here's more about the white bands: http://www.makepovertyhistory.org/whiteband.html

Thanks to everyone for all the pics (and good times)! :heart:
I too blame all my corruption on PLEBA ...well, that and stars HD pics :evil:
All I can say is I now often find myself in classs with random images previously burned onto my retinas suddenly appearing....God I hope I never start drooling! lol :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom