Testing, Testing : 1..2...3...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

starsgoblue

Blue Crack Addict
First pic...hopefully. Fingers crossed.

elevation.bmp

:hyper: Thanx! I've always wondered if he's ever fell going up or down one of those ramp things :lol: Not that I want him to fall... :uhoh:
Oops, well I'm TheWho4Life if you didn't see me say that in the freestylin thread lol.

Last edited:
Youtwohearts :wave: Now that I can control postings and put pics up- the ideas for captions that go through my mind are definetly becoming very PLEBAesque. That must be the missing link.... HELP HELP I'm being corrupted! :wink:

starsgoblue said:
Youtwohearts :wave: Now that I can control postings and put pics up- the ideas for captions that go through my mind are definetly becoming very PLEBAesque. That must be the missing link.... HELP HELP I'm being corrupted! :wink:

I can't help, I've already given in to the corruption. I'm doomed to live a life of surfing the net in search of the ultimate picture to post in a Pleba thread. Good God I am pathetic.:huh:

One from me to you two....

bonochild.bmp

Last edited:
youtwohearts said:

I can't help, I've already given in to the corruption. I'm doomed to live a life of surfing the net in search of the ultimate picture to post in a Pleba thread. Good God I am pathetic.:huh:

One from me to you two....

bonochild.bmp

I've created an internet animal! Why is that not me up there????

Back
Top Bottom