Tell me again WHY?????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

youtwohearts

New Yorker
Why do I have to love the biggest rock band in history and love the lead singer who is bigger than life right now. People named him one of the most sexiest up for man of the year nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize :crazy:. And I thought the man was big in the 90's:banghead: . Just think how easy it would be if I only fell in love with Skid Row. :sigh:

It would have been so much easier to have developed a crush on New Kids on the Block when I was in grade school - that would have been so much easier on my bank account about right now:shifty:

and to be fair have you seen the other guys nominated for the Peace Prize? :wink:

I feel your pain :hug:

nurse chrissi said:
and to be fair have you seen the other guys nominated for the Peace Prize? :wink:

Hey, whats wrong wit Bob Geldof? :eyebrow:

:wink:

biff said:
Geldof wasn't nominated.

Edited because I got it all mixed up:
You're right! He's honored by all the living winners of the Prize with the title 'The Man of Peace' this year and nominated for next years Peace Prize... maybe I should start remembering what I actually read in the news! :reject:

Last edited:
youtwohearts said:
Why do I have to love the biggest rock band in history and love the lead singer who is bigger than life right now. People named him one of the most sexiest up for man of the year nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize :crazy:. And I thought the man was big in the 90's:banghead: . Just think how easy it would be if I only fell in love with Skid Row. :sigh:

I feel exactly the same :hug: and soemtimes it hurts like hell not only for the wish to be next to them and the knowledge it is impossible, but because my parents really don't support me in this :sad: :sad:

Anyway, I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!! :heart: they make me grow up so much in so many ways I can't help it :hug:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom