Teens who think the band are SEXY!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EdgeIsTooSexy

ONE love, blood, life
my friends are grossed out by the fact that i think U2 are extremely attractive.
and that i have a HUGE crush on edge. its more than just physical attraction though. as a guitarist i look up to him and we have tons in common.
i dont see what the big deal is because i know their are lots of girls who find them to be really good looking.

X

Adge

Same over here! Huge crush on Edge! And my mom can't watch a U2 DVD without saying: Ah! He's so ugly! And people really think Bono is attractive? Look at him, does he really think he's cool with his hat? He looks like he 65! And so on...and I get teased at school :(

hey girls i had this trouble when i was your age 10 yrs ago , (that makes me sound old) i was the only one in my group of friends who love u2 and :drool: over them , and got teased all the time, but stick with it they are so so hot and you will love them forever, enjoy going back over their work!

:lol: Everybody at school knows I"m a big U2fan, and my classmates hate them 'cause I love them... :shrug: ah well... some ppl....
Bono is hot, but daaamn those cannes Edge pics :combust:

today at lunch some of the girls at my table were like ewww thats so gross theyre so old!!!!!!!!!!! and ive heard the whole 'they could be your father'
....first off edge is sooo hot and hes such an amazing guy its not my fault that our school is in short supply of that....

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
today at lunch some of the girls at my table were like ewww thats so gross theyre so old!!!!!!!!!!! and ive heard the whole 'they could be your father'
....first off edge is sooo hot and hes such an amazing guy its not my fault that our school is in short supply of that....

:giggle:

Understand what you saying. I felt the same with my schools, it's actually quite frustrating cannot found the qualified products in a huge free market with thousands of on the shelf.

I take a lotta stuff about my crush on Bono, I guess you'd call it. I've had a crush on him since I was about 13 and I'm going on 20 now - it's still lasting!
I get the whole "He's old enough to be your dad!" and "Ewww he's so old!" routine a lot out of friends and family alike. But I don't let it bother me too much. I'm proud. :D

Anyone who teases you about liking one of them or teases about how "old" or "ugly" any of them are, is just jealous! :wink:

Serena Vox said:
I take a lotta stuff about my crush on Bono, I guess you'd call it. I've had a crush on him since I was about 13 and I'm going on 20 now - it's still lasting!
I get the whole "He's old enough to be your dad!" and "Ewww he's so old!" routine a lot out of friends and family alike. But I don't let it bother me too much. I'm proud. :D

Anyone who teases you about liking one of them or teases about how "old" or "ugly" any of them are, is just jealous! :wink:

Hear hear!! :applaud: :yes:

idk why my friends are extremely disgusted by it..i cant believe HOW grossed out they are.
good to know there are others out there..bono is hot :drool:
not many people find edge to be attractive what is wrong with the world? lol:huh:

I think Edge is a very special type of people, they looks better when they are getting older.

I don't find the young edge very attractive, but the current edge is very cute.

My friends think it's kinda weird...but some of them like U2's music so that's good, and a couple even said that Edge is kind of cute! (he's not kind of cute, he's IMMENSELY ADORABLY cute, but eeh.)
I don't really care what people say, I know I love them and that's what matters! :heart:

Oh yeah I get that kind of crap all the time at school. Well, at least from the people I tell. But, I e-mailed my friend, and she thinks Bono is really hot!!!! Some of my friends, I know, if I showed them pics, they would say, "Ewwwww you actually have a crush on that guy?!!!!" Yeah it's really hard being a 13 year old. And plus, my parents always tease me about my "obsession". When my mom does laundry, she sees me watching one of my DVDs and she laughs. For example, when I was watching the Vertigo HQ version, and it was at the end where Bono was kinda moving his hips back and forth and that sort of thing, she would say, "It looks like he's having a seizure!!!" Geez!!:tsk: :slant: I have absolutely no idea what they're both (mom and dad) are talking about?!!!:eyebrow: I'm done!!

Same thing here, but with Larry. :drool:

and sometimes people give me crap at school about it, but then again they give me crap about loving MCR as much as I do, but do they think what they say is gonna make me stop loving both of them. Hell no!

That's why Pleba's here.

Oh and Zoo TV dvd= :drool: :drool: :drool: :combust:

my mom thought adam was cute at a time. but shes in love with bono like everybody else i guess thats why she doesnt understand why im in love with edge

Great! My sister is back home. She's been here for three days and keeps on bugging me...Geez Annik!! He's 30 years older then you are! Stop saving the God damn pics and STOP DROOLING OVER THEM!!

It's going to be a long summer...:|

I don't feel so alone now. I've had stuff said to me before about liking them, I've had people ask why I don't like 'this boy band instead' my answer is...cos this man band is better :wink:

The funniest thing is when friends go in my room for the first time and they're surrounded by pics. :drool:

When I was 14 a long time ago, kids didn't know who they were really and everyone thought I was crazy. Till this day my mother still gives me grief about Bono; and I'm 40 now. :huh:

Mephy said:
I don't feel so alone now. I've had stuff said to me before about liking them, I've had people ask why I don't like 'this boy band instead' my answer is...cos this man band is better :wink:

The funniest thing is when friends go in my room for the first time and they're surrounded by pics. :drool:

There's something to be said about this 'man band'. I can understand why you'd find them attractive/interesting. When I was younger I was drawn to older guys. And even now that I'm the same age as U2; I can still see why someone younger would like them....:evil:

They seem to have this 'trustworthy' aura about them. Not sure if it's cos they're married (with the exception of our Ads), fathers, dunno what it is, only that they've got that something that crosses any age barriers.

haha when my friends saw my room for the first time they were like omg youre way too obsessed!

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
haha when my friends saw my room for the first time they were like omg youre way too obsessed!

Trust me, you haven't see an obsessed room until you've seen Slopsy's room....now THAT is something else.....I could see it from the damn road it was that impressive! :D :bow: I think there's still a puddle on her floor from my :drool:!!!

Back
Top Bottom