Teens who think the band are SEXY!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey 16 here and i love Edge!! I've had loads of comments like he's so old from my friends, and ye i've had what you said before Adge "he could be your father" It really gets on my nerves! He's an amazingly tanlented guy and so does not look his age anyway, i can't understand why people wouldn't even have a crush on him! I have masses of posters on my wall too of them and when my friends come round they are just like, you know thats really sick. :mad: I don't know anyone at my school that loves them the way i do, why are there so few teenage U2 fans!?

mysterious_jen said:

the best part of taking your u2 lust into your next decade is that you can love them as a only a woman can not as a girl or a teen ..... and hopefully have the money, the time and drive to feed the addiciton properly !!!!!
:hmm: You do make a very, very good point! I do believe I will love them more as time goes on! :wink:

Cat Evans said:
why are there so few teenage U2 fans!?
Because U2 are definitely an older band, their music isn't the kind that today's teenagers typically get into. And I could tell you from experience that most teenagers go after what's hot today, the people like My Chemical Romance and all these weird new bands like that.

When I was about 13 or so, my friends and I would all talk about our crushes and I never dared mention the Bono crush around them! :no: ('Course now...I'm rather proud of it!) They all thought it was like taboo to like someone over the age of 30 let alone 40! So their typical reaction would be the: "Eww, they're so old!" etc. :tsk: They just lack the proper taste in real men if you ask me!

Slopsy said:
Oooh, here and there. Mainly off the net, a couple from music store and a couple from a publishing house! And a couple off TradeMe (like eBay.)
I got a pic of my ceiling too~! :D

P1010473.jpg

:drool:

That Pop poster is awesome :up: :drool: But don't they fall down? I hate it when stuff falls off my walls, especially when it's in the middle of the night - it gives me a bloody heart attack :wink:

Total U2 Nut said:

That Pop poster is awesome :up: :drool: But don't they fall down? I hate it when stuff falls off my walls, especially when it's in the middle of the night - it gives me a bloody heart attack :wink:
:lol: That happens to me too much. I guess it's probably the humidity, but a lot of the time I end up waking up with a poster plastered to my face! :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom