Teens who think the band are SEXY!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
youvedonewhat said:

There's something to be said about this 'man band'. I can understand why you'd find them attractive/interesting. When I was younger I was drawn to older guys. And even now that I'm the same age as U2; I can still see why someone younger would like them....:evil:

They seem to have this 'trustworthy' aura about them. Not sure if it's cos they're married (with the exception of our Ads), fathers, dunno what it is, only that they've got that something that crosses any age barriers.

Yeah, our guys could be grandfathers to some of the young 'uns. :wink:

gluey said:

Trust me, you haven't see an obsessed room until you've seen Slopsy's room....now THAT is something else.....I could see it from the damn road it was that impressive! :D :bow: I think there's still a puddle on her floor from my :drool:!!!

:shifty:
There's even more now, if that was even possible :p

Slopsy, I'm actually now waiting for you to get a quilted duvet cover of all your favourite Edge pics....then you'd truly be even more of a legend!!!

Now THERE'S an idea! :giggle:
I was going to get a pillowcase actually. My friend has one with Orlando Bloom on it, but I think one with Edge would be much better.
Then again, I seem to be perpetually broke. EVEN with my new supervisor promotion. Meh.

youvedonewhat said:

They seem to have this 'trustworthy' aura about them. Not sure if it's cos they're married (with the exception of our Ads), fathers, dunno what it is, only that they've got that something that crosses any age barriers.

Agree.

Slopsy said:
Now THERE'S an idea! :giggle:
I was going to get a pillowcase actually. My friend has one with Orlando Bloom on it, but I think one with Edge would be much better.
Then again, I seem to be perpetually broke. EVEN with my new supervisor promotion. Meh.

:lmao:

I had that idea aswell.... but I don't think my ma would allow me to have a duvet cover of a certain bubblebath pic!

omg i really want an edge pillowcase lol. i thought about getting one a while ago:love:

Galeongirl said:

:lmao:

I had that idea aswell.... but I don't think my ma would allow me to have a duvet cover of a certain bubblebath pic!

:giggle:

My Mum actually said to me tonight 'Stop being so obsessed' :no: I was only asking to use her card to buy another T shirt :wink:

one of my friend actually had giant Bono posters in her celling, right above her bed... So the last thing before she fall asleep, and the first thing she see when she wake up is....Bono....

Orz

But I'm not sure if some of you here want to try this idea also...:wink:

my whole room used to be u2 ... everywhere ... :sad:
now im a grown up i only have my little stashes...
my partner would freak out if i set up my bono shrine again in the bedroom ... still keeping up the scrap book though !

butter7 said:
one of my friend actually had giant Bono posters in her celling, right above her bed... So the last thing before she fall asleep, and the first thing she see when she wake up is....Bono....

Orz

But I'm not sure if some of you here want to try this idea also...:wink:

I usually sleep on my left side.... this is what hangs there :wink:
bonoguitarsmallstandingym1.jpg

and on the other side are my posters and calendars... and my desk with all my cds and books and magazines on it :wink: so I basically fall asleep with my eyes on Bono!

lucky GG

i have this as my computer backdrop atm so i have a good squizz before i shut down for the night

ps- sorry to the teens , the oldies? (im 26) have hijacked your thread!!!!

bono22-1.jpg

I've got pics up round my room too, I have a load more I meant to put up, but I keep getting sidetracked - got these around my bed though;

Picture008-1.jpg

Picture009.jpg

+ a few more a can't be arsed to photograph, they're looking a bit worse for wear now, I keep accidentally ripping them :uhoh:

My family thinks I'm mad, and Bono's always referred to as Bone-o or Blobbo :angry: I rise above their childish humour.

Well, y' know I'm no teen (sadly) so being the 'grown up' that I'm supposed to be I don't have any U2 pics around the place.....however.....

....if you ever get to look inside my kitchen cupboards you'll very probably find a few descreet pix of our guys on the inside of the doors...:evil: :lol: This way, I can drool over our blokes descreet like...:evil: And, my sister has Orlando Bloom inside her drawers... :evil: and she's older then me.....:lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Total U2 Nut said:
I've got pics up round my room too, I have a load more I meant to put up, but I keep getting sidetracked - got these around my bed though;

Picture008-1.jpg

Picture009.jpg

+ a few more a can't be arsed to photograph, they're looking a bit worse for wear now, I keep accidentally ripping them :uhoh:

My family thinks I'm mad, and Bono's always referred to as Bone-o or Blobbo :angry: I rise above their childish humour.

What a view to wake up to...

:drool: :drool: :drool:

lol
YAY! Other people my age who are obsessed like me.
::::I'm def. taking pictures of my room now.

Picture011-1.jpg
Picture010-1.jpg

A wall, they don't align because like the fool I am, I look them from two different angles. There are also gaps I intend to fill but as my room's in the loft I have sloping ceilings and therefore wierd shaped walls - it's hard finding pictures to fit :wink:

Edit: Bugger, hang on

Edit edit: There we go :reject:

Last edited:
MrPurrl and I are old enough to be grandparents to some of you, so I give him a break and don't have U2 pictures as the wallpaper on our shared computer. He has, however, been to U2 shows with me (he wasn't quite prepared for MsPurrl in full U2 show mode, though :wink: ), and he did help me frame a nice ATYCLB poster I got off of eBay, which is now hanging on the wall in my office.

Welcome to My Room
My poster that i used at the concert;; Bono shades
obssessd.jpg

Pictures/magazines that will soon be part of a very very large poster
obsessedmuch.jpg

GA bracelet;; concert tix;; pins;; Ipod
ipod.jpg

The usual..and thats only some of it
dvds.jpg

Pictures i had in my locker last yr
asyd.jpg

My door Miscellaneous
door.jpg

:rockon:

Myroom021.jpg

Myroom020.jpg

:drool:

BTW, how old are all the 'teens' cos I'm at the top end of the scale at 18.

K these pics are sliggghtly out of date - since they were taken, I've filled up three quarters of the ceiling and put up some more small pics on the walls!

P1000426.jpg

P1000425.jpg

^^^ The corner by my bed - with my signed pictures!!!

P1000424.jpg

P1000423.jpg

P1000422.jpg

P1000421.jpg

P1000420.jpg

Slopsy said:
Yay Mephy, we have the same calendar!
Anyone want to see my room?? :wink:
I think you'll be suitably impressed! :happy:

And snap on the vertigo poster :wink:

Your room is amazing :drool: I'm not allowed to do that because apparently "We spent a lot of money on this wallpaper, not for you to go cover it all up":laugh:

Slopsy said:
Yay Mephy, we have the same calendar!
Anyone want to see my room?? :wink:
I think you'll be suitably impressed! :happy:

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

*still couldn't pick up my jaw from the floor*

Back
Top Bottom