TEEN Plebans: Who IS the Unknown Caller?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alot of the songs r very ambiguous (*cough but not as much as "Boy" *cough)...very interested in what Bono's got to say about the meaning behind them...

Normally I'm pretty quick to figure them out, not so much on this record...

...yeah...

God.babysitting rite now.kids asleep.friends out partyin.me bored.took an SAT and ACT.so tired.

10 Dollars an hours, average 12 hours a week (more durning holidays and summer time)

I do pretty well for myself!

What`s up? :hug:

it took a while for Cedars of Lebanon to grow on me,now I love it,it has a creepy atmosphere,like watching a sunset...

i saw that u are babysitting? :hug:

I don't know my fav. but i know that i loved Crazy Tonight, Stand Up, Cedars, White as Snow, NLOTH, Unknow Caller suprised me :ohmy::ohmy::heart: actually i'm in love with the album.
oh i was reading a review... and the guy said that White as Snow can make u fall asleep. oh come on, and he said that Crazy Tonight is the biggest crap of the cd.

i saw that u are babysitting? :hug:

I don't know my fav. but i know that i loved Crazy Tonight, Stand Up, Cedars, White as Snow, NLOTH, Unknow Caller suprised me :ohmy::ohmy::heart: actually i'm in love with the album.
oh i was reading a review... and the guy said that White as Snow can make u fall asleep. oh come on, and he said that Crazy Tonight is the biggest crap of the cd.

Yep...the first time u started posting on here I was babysittin too!

I love Breath cause of it`s fast pace,I love FEZ-BB cause of it`s tone and lyrics,I love NLOTH cause it`s an overall cool song,I love Magnificent cause it grabs you and pulls you in and won`t let go,I love Stand Up cause of it`s fistyness and power,and I love White as Snow cause it will almost bring you to tears and puts your mind in the tone it`s setting...:heart::love::drool:

Yep...the first time u started posting on here I was babysittin too!

OHH :lol: i've never worked in all my life.
NO that's a lie. sometimes i go to my mom's work to help her... and it's sooo faraway from home... :madwife::madwife: and so boring :|
anyway.

I don't know i think that Crazy and Stand Up are my fav. songs :cute::cute::cute::cute::cute::cute::cute:

OHH :lol: i've never worked in all my life.
NO that's a lie. sometimes i go to my mom's work to help her... and it's sooo faraway from home... :madwife::madwife: and so boring :|
anyway.

I don't know i think that Crazy and Stand Up are my fav. songs :cute::cute::cute::cute::cute::cute::cute:

What does ur Mom do? My Mom's job is pretty dull as well...

^^ oh yeah. U DON'T HAVE ANYYY IDEA. it just has: PAPERS! so u just number some process and organize everyting. (my mom don't let me do anything else. maybe she thinks that i'm stupied so i do the dirty work.)

:lmao: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom