TEEN PLEBAns: Where the thread has no name

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it semi-pisses me off. i really didnt think edge flirted with evie at all first off. i really tried hard with that part because i like edge so much.
and the whole flirting thing with the band is just a joke. they dont even take it far at all!

okay it really pisses me off!
I'm sorry but seriously like the other stuff that they write about DOESNT hurt the band! aka Slash...well EVERYTHING!
i thought my idea was original and different so maybe it would be appreciated.

yeah the flirting with edge is kinda there but not really. And I think you did a good job of not going too far. I didn't think that Evie and Edge were too close...they were just trying to get along!

Yeah the joke thing is that....just a joke! I think they might be looking too far into it.

yeah i really tried with the flirting between edge and evie like ill admit in the beginning there was some but i wrote that like two years ago give me a fucking break! The last ten chapters i wrote last year which are so much better but my god talk about scrutinizing!

yeah there was flirting but it wasn't really bad. I didn't think so. Not creepy like whatever the fuck they were saying. I don't even know. lol Yeah the end of it is better because you've grown as a writer.

That's like what I feel about the first chapters of Wits. They were written a while ago and I would write it totally different now.

yeah exactly you improve as you write, i tried rewriting but i just wasnt into it FUCK THEM :)

i kinda dont want to to be like ha bitches you cant read my great story now =P
or then i do because everybody else really liked it and said they got hooked

no dude. Don't rewrite it. It's really good as it is. :)

yeah lol. I think people will read it if you post more and they'll like it too but if certain people keep bitching then maybe it's not a good idea.

Crap we need a new thread lol. You want to make it?

sure what should it be called?

Yeah, but the flirting continues up to a certain point so now im scared it wont play by the rules
but its bullshit when people are writing a love affair with them yet this is so wrong

Um...all I can think of is Bowie so maybe I shouldn't say. :lol:
OH maybe you should name it something with Eddie :drool:

yeah the flirting...it's not like you wrote that you had sex with them or anything! It's just for fun. Crap. And it's not like Edge is molesting you or anything. I don't know. Yeah some people write the affair stuff. w/e..

Hey if i can put in that kiss with Bowie then why can't you have a little harmless flirting?

yeah yeah yeah eddie :hyper:

okay in the beginning shes me and admiring him in a less sexual way its just her favorite guitarist she does not see him as her dad for a long time . im going to explain all of this shit apologize and then post more. and i hope its okay. people write so much worse now that fucking pisses me off

haha you and bowie!!

:hyper:

yeah that's it! She thinks of him as Edge and not her dad. Excuse me but anyone of the girls here would be having the same problem if they suddenly found out Edge was there dad. lol. So a little flirting is no big deal.
yeah that sounds like a good idea.

haha I know! No one was complaining about that. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom