TEEN PLEBAns: We're With Lucy and her Diamonds In The Sky And Being Walrus's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
David Bowie :drool:

There's a movie called C.R.A.Z.Y. and one of the guys painted the red electric thing on his face (the one David use to have) and everytime I watch that movie, I pause it and go one youtube to watch videos!! And I never finish the movie after that! :lol:

iloveedge said:
David Bowie :drool:

There's a movie called C.R.A.Z.Y. and one of the guys painted the red electric thing on his face (the one David use to have) and everytime I watch that movie, I pause it and go one youtube to watch videos!! And I never finish the movie after that! :lol:

I know :drool:

:lol: That's funny! I have a movie called The Hunger that David Bowie was in and he played a vampire! :ohmy: I just watch the start of it where he's all hot and evil :drool:

:lol:

Ooh! I want to see that! But I don't have it at the store! He also plays in The Prestige! :heart:

I work at a store and we rent movies to people so some guy comes up with the movie case and he puts it upside down. I saw David, in a very small pic, and went like: DAVID BOWIE?!!

haha :|

WithOrWithOutE said:
I hear gun shots outside :ohmy: Must be because it's hunting season.

Hunting season is over for us! *I think* Do you live near the forest or something?

iloveedge said:
I work at a store and we rent movies to people so some guy comes up with the movie case and he puts it upside down. I saw David, in a very small pic, and went like: DAVID BOWIE?!!

haha :|

:ohmy: It's hard to keep that stuff in! Like if I even hear someone mention U2 I'm like, "What? U2?! :hyper: Who said that!? What are you talking about!?"

:uhoh: It's a bit of a problem.

iloveedge said:

Hunting season is over for us! *I think* Do you live near the forest or something?

yeah we live in a valley so we're only a few miles from a forest. My Dad likes to hunt for deer. He's going tonight. I might go with him. :hyper:

Not that I'll shoot anything. I could never do that. :sad: My dad is in charge of the gun. :lol:

WithOrWithOutE said:

yeah we live in a valley so we're only a few miles from a forest. My Dad likes to hunt for deer. He's going tonight. I might go with him. :hyper:

Not that I'll shoot anything. I could never do that. :sad: My dad is in charge of the gun. :lol:

My dad doesn't hunt neither does he fish! I LOVE fishing! Sitting in a boat, looking at the forest, nature and if you're lucky...an awsome sunset with purple and orange skies!! :drool:

iloveedge said:

My dad doesn't hunt neither does he fish! I LOVE fishing! Sitting in a boat, looking at the forest, nature and if you're lucky...an awsome sunset with purple and orange skies!! :drool:

My Dad loves to fish too! I go with him once in a while and it's so relaxing. He fishes with our local Native Americans too. It's cool! I love Native Americans :drool:

:ohmy: Little too much information sorry. :lol:

Sunset. :drool:

HAHA! It's ok! :lol:

We tease Americans when they come over! (sorry) Like trying to cast in their boats or mooning them! (I hope you know what that is) :lol:

I got so scared last night watching that ghost show! We only watched a few hours and I was seriously freaked out. I had to sleep with my bedroom light on and my tv on and turned up. :crack:

AND i had to listen to some music to put me to sleep cause I kept looking around like this :ohmy:

WithOrWithOutE said:

Yep. And I still have four hours of that show left to watch tonight. :crack:

Apple pie? :hyper: Where? :lol:

five hours :crack:

apple pie at my place! And You're invited :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom