TEEN PLEBAns: We Won't Buy Just Anyone's Cockatoo (But maybe U2's)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How casual :wink: Last night at work, some woman told me her friend dropped out of college to move to California and find him :lmao: (must've been while they were recording R+H because otherwise...CA??)
Anyway, I was like..."Oh my God, I love Bono. And I'm not even exggerating, like some people do...I would marry him if I could"
:laugh: That made people laugh!
And later I told a girl I work with that I would definitely...well, I believe I made a funny little move :whistle:

In the link in the youtube thread, it was the second clip, "We're called U2, Gay" :cute:

:lmao: NICE!!

OMG I was JUST going to watch that. :D

:lol: That's hilarious. I think Bono would have multiple marriage proposals if he were a free man :wink:

I've got this book that gives a little summary or the setlist of every show they've played (thru Elevation I think) and there was one where some some woman approached him and begged him to marry her daughter, because she needed a good man.
I laughed soooooooooooo hard :lmao:

Is she crazy? :crack:
You just need to show her the right Bono vids on youtube :sexywink:
May I suggest Outside It's America :drool: :lol:

:lol:

Yeah, gotta find some. :hmm: OIA is very nice indeed. :faint:
I want her to watch R&H with me but she doesn't want to. She doesn't like 'em. But I'm on my way to converting her. :evil:
She came and saw It Might Get Loud with me and she has a bit more respect for Edge, I think. :D

:lol: I would love to see his reaction to that

I know. He would have been about 20 or 21, so it was probably really uncomfortable :lol:

Great, now the RTE site won't let me see that vid either. :grumpy: Didn't let me watch the 11 O Clock Tick Tock vid.

:sad: I watched it in real player...it kept stopping and being glitchy, but better than nothing...

I brought R+H to my beatle friend's house and made her watch it...and she became a U2 fan! She's going to see the show in Jersey with her dad!

Her mom, however, truly dislikes me for being a bad, rogue influence on her daughter :huh:

Oh, but you misunderstand...I CANNOT dance. My body just refuses. I'm hideously awkward :lol: You haven't seen bad dancing until you have seen my try :wink:

Back
Top Bottom