TEEN Plebans: We stand up for U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
001.jpg

:hyper::hyper::hyper::love:

Then that must be the flag in your avi eh?

I don't know anything about Brazil. :crack: I should do a little research :shifty:

Yes it is :hyper::hyper::hyper: is so good to see Larry holding it :drool::drool:
i don't like Brazil.. Just my city. :wink::wink: São Paulo is the best, fuck the rest :heart::heart:
Well Brazil is very diferent that many people outside might think... our capital is not Rio de Janeiro, actually it's Brasília, and São Paulo is the biggest city in south america or maybe latin america (i don't know if Mexico City is the biggest...) :reject:

Good to know! :lol:

I don't even know about the rest of Canada...Hockey, Maple Syrup and Poutine are the most important things, really. To me anyways! :lol:

here the most important thing is: FOOTBALL :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy: ok i can't say nothing about fanatic people because i loveee football too :cute::cute::heart::heart: and u know, here in Sao Paulo there are people from everywhere so it's sooo cooolll :hyper::hyper::hyper: and we have the best pizza in the world besides of been the capital of gastronomy! :love:

no, that's is true! My city is totally italian! :hyper::hyper::hyper: i've family at Italy when they came here in 2006 they said that it was the best pizza in the world :hyper::hyper: and it's a fact :wink::wink::wink:

Suuuure. :wink:

Then it's fair to say that poutine is better in Québec then Ontario. Hands down.

Cheese curds :drool:

wikipedia:

Pizza in Brazil

Pizza is a very popular dish in Brazil, brought by Italian immigrants to that country. The best pizzerie are found in Sao Paulo, a city that calls itself "The Pizza Capital of the World", hosting more than 6000 pizza establishments[3] and where more than 1.4 million pizzas are consumed every day[4]. It is said that the first Brazilian pizzas were baked in the Bras district of Sao Paulo in the early part of the 20th century. Until the 1950s, they were only found in the Italian communities. Since then, pizza became increasingly popular with the rest of the population. The most traditional pizzeria are still found in the Italian neighborhoods, such as the Bexiga/Bela Vista. Many say that the Brazilian pizza is the best outside Italy. Typically, pizzas follow the Neapolitan variety, rather than the Roman one, being thicker and more doughy.

You hate pizza? :|

So what is it then...pizza, pop corn, and there was something else that I can't remember...

soup :reject::reject:
i mean i don't hate... when i went to US i started to dislike because i ate one at Pizza Hut that my goosh :|:|:|:|:| and it was just pizza and hamburger that we could eat there :yuck::yuck: and the pizza was the awful part :|

WHAT? Pizza Hut is really good!!

Hamburgers ew ew ew that I don't like. Unless it's from Wendy's. That's the only one I eat.

that what i'm saying... the pizza here is totally different... so is difficult :reject: the hamburgers here are better than the US :drool::drool: i think... but i don't eat meat anymore :wink::wink:

Back
Top Bottom