TEEN Plebans: We stand up for U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Eh, two of Abba :happy: Four of Lawrence Welk (including polka greats!!), Elton John live, Bruce Springsteen (born in the USAAAAA!!!!), Men at Work! Love those Ausies! :wink: Rick Astley! :heart: Neil Diamond, Gordan Lightfoot, Bay City Rollers and some french one...

Eh, two of Abba :happy: Four of Lawrence Welk (including polka greats!!), Elton John live, Bruce Springsteen (born in the USAAAAA!!!!), Men at Work! Love those Ausies! :wink: Rick Astley! :heart: Neil Diamond, Gordan Lightfoot, Bay City Rollers and some french one...

Those sound excellent :up:

:love: Men at Work! I grew up listening to them because dad is a big fan. Which album is it?

Business as Usual with the song Down Under! :heart:

Ooh when I saw Rick Astley, I squeeled :uhoh: The guy was laughing haha

He talked about he guys having a road named after them. But I guess they'll only perform again tonight. Would be nice to see them sit down and talk.

Yeah,last night I was like hurry up Katie,get to the good stuff :lol:

I just finished watching Linear,it`s weird,but cool in a way...

Be careful Ash! :yikes: :hug:

OMFG

they played Magnificent!!! :faint: :faint: :faint:

Edge=:combust:
Bono has new purple glasses!
Larry's shirt was just black...simplicity is key. :wink: :lol:
And Dave Letterman said he could feel Adam's bass through his chest. The smile Adam gave after that was soooo cute! Couldn't stop giggling. :love:

u don't have any idea how hot is this city :sad::sad::sad:
OMGGGG :scream: i just had a extra class of math...... and i'm so tired and the biology test tomorrow and... everything :sad::sad:

Adammm? :hmm::hmm: OHHH can i add u at myspace? :flirt::flirt::flirt:

in 2006 i think... i found Hollie and Blue Angel anddd some friends of Eve and Jordan :reject::reject: yes it was 2006 because i was using U2 by U2 to get the names :reject:

:lmao: do u wanna hear something really fake? i used to talk to Bono AND LARRY at Orkut :lol::lol:

Ali | MySpace.com

Back
Top Bottom