TEEN Plebans : We can barely Breathe as we await the new tour!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nothing much...just waiting for the time to pass and then I'm off to watch the hockey game :)

What about you?

i'm ok.
this week is the U2 week here at David Letterman :hyper::hyper: finally :applaud::applaud: i didn't watch yesterday but it's ok :reject:

and can u believe that a girl who is from U2br met the band yesterday and she asked Edge if they are coming to Brazil, and his answer was: YES. WE'RE GOING TO BRAZIL.
then she asked Bono, he said: OH BRAZIL! and give her a hi5 :shrug: :lmao:

hey :hug::hug:
omg i'm excited again about everything that is gonna happen this year :hyper::hyper::ohmy::ohmy:

OMG I know :hyper::hyper:! I`m about to go crazy,I finally got someone that's gonna help me get the tickets,and I`ll totally have something to look forward to though the summer :yippie: My first ever U2 concert!

OMG I know :hyper::hyper:! I`m about to go crazy,I finally got someone that's gonna help me get the tickets,and I`ll totally have something to look forward to though the summer :yippie: My first ever U2 concert!

OMG THAT'S AWESOMEEEEEEEEE :hyper::hyper::love:
well i just saw one... so for me was the best concert ever! :reject:
now i'm looking for this concert at Paris... let's see what is going to happen... :hyper::hyper::hyper:
Edge said that they're coming to Brazil... :hmm:

:wave: anyone is welcome :sexywink:

:D
I know...
This place is really, really calm... when I'm on interference I usually spent my time here on WTHAN. That place can get really boring sometimes. Here is cool. :D

OMG THAT'S AWESOMEEEEEEEEE :hyper::hyper::love:
well i just saw one... so for me was the best concert ever! :reject:
now i'm looking for this concert at Paris... let's see what is going to happen... :hyper::hyper::hyper:
Edge said that they're coming to Brazil... :hmm:

:hi5: I`m sure they will,you`ll never know until you know...

Back
Top Bottom