TEEN Plebans : We can barely Breathe as we await the new tour!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah not to sound weird,but it would seem like you would be cut off from the world...:slant: Your right it`s not fair...

i know... because in my case, Brazil doesn't care. We have the fuckin' samba and bossa nova and they think that as we have these they don't need to bring any rock band... U2 like Brazil... they really enjoy this place... if they don't, why would they go to Salvador to the Carnival? or do a video clip here? :reject:
but in our point of view... they could do less shows at US and come to other places :giggle: :giggle: but i know that it's not like this that it works. :reject: but would be our ideal :flirt:

but in our point of view... they could do less shows at US and come to other places :giggle: :giggle: but i know that it's not like this that it works. :reject: but would be our ideal :flirt:

:lol:

It's like Canada...it's a huge country and up to date, there's only two shows: Toronto and Vancouver. What about the middle? :|

Bye Alice :hug:

the tour dates are good,it`s just I don`t know when the best time would be to buy tickets,I`m totally lost...

:lol:

It's like Canada...it's a huge country and up to date, there's only two shows: Toronto and Vancouver. What about the middle? :|

at least it's going to has something :giggle:

when they came here, there was just here in Sao Paulo (thanks god i live here) for a country with 180 million of people... just in my city there're 10 million of people and in the state 40 million :ohmy: omg we're going to explode :lol:

Hey! :hug:

I was just popping in to say hello. I'm going right to bed now :lol: huuuge headache :crack:

night! :hug:

This is a test:

Picture2-4.png

Yay! My PB's bandwidth is fine now! :D

Back
Top Bottom