Teen PLEBAns: We ARE "those people"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got caught up in the London Gay pride once.

totally awesome. :lol:

that is all....

:shifty:

Gay Pride Weeks sound like fun even if you're straight. Gay ppl totally know how to have a good time. Last time I was in Montreal I hung out with this gay guy for a week and we had the best time ever :D

Sounds very interesting :laugh:

I want someone to have a ticket, damnit :grumpy: Haha, it's only been a few days, I have time.

And I'm still waiting to see if anything else gets said about this supposed Dublin gig...I mean, they obviously know that is floating around the internet. It'd be great if they would either confirm or deny it, instead of being such teases :wink:

I want someone to have a ticket for you too. You would :heart: :heart: Toronto! It's such a wicked city. You gotta come :hyper:

Ya I'm hoping they confirm Dublin soon too, for the sake of the ppl planning to go.

Gay Pride Weeks sound like fun even if you're straight. Gay ppl totally know how to have a good time. Last time I was in Montreal I hung out with this gay guy for a week and we had the best time ever :D

You're right, they tend to be fun people. I had several friends in high school that were just...epic lulz :lol:

Ya I'm hoping they confirm Dublin soon too, for the sake of the ppl planning to go.

:evil:

You're right, they tend to be fun people. I had several friends in high school that were just...epic lulz :lol:

:evil:

Epic :lol:
I know what you mean.
Let just say one of those days in Montreal involved me and him trying on a bunch of fur coats and putting on a little fashion show :shifty:

:lol: totally!

hmm msn anyone?

Not right now. Gonna watch the hockey game soon.

one day we should try getting a joint convo on msn, haha, it could end badly, i.e. we'd end up drowning in drool over pictures, but it'd be a laugh lol! :hmm:

EDIT: lol, its cool kristen hockey = win :)

I should really be sleeping anyway =/

:lol: I was going to tell you the same thing! Haha.

Uhmmmm...tacos? Idk, we were talking about that kinda food the other day...

I had them last night :drool: I made them myself!! I caught a paper towel on fire in the process :lol:

I was like...:panic: WHAT DO I DO WITH THIS?!

Back
Top Bottom