Teen PLEBAns: We ARE "those people"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: We're twins!

Mine has nothing to do with U2. It was so random. That comedian I was telling you about (Eddie Della Siepe) was getting beat up by that actor (Duane Johnson). I was all upset telling them to stop and then all of a sudden I decided to go grocery shopping. So I was walking around the store and then Eddie turns up totally unhurt. He was smiling (so cute btw :cute:) and telling me he's okay and that he's sorry. So I said that's okay and we had a long hug and kiss:drool: and then we grocery shopped together. Very random but kinda good :wink:

:lol: That is SO random!!! Haha, I love when locations just change randomly in a dream, with no explantion whatsoever as to how you ended up there. When I remember the dreams, I'm always like...but HOW did that happen??

Mine was scary, actually. I can't really remember it well now, but it involved flying. I had to get on a plane, but something was happening at the airport or something...can't remember. But my dreams about flying are always ten times scarier than the actual experience :shrug:

I had a dream involving Jeremy Clarkson and a euthanisation gun:wave: Hello everyone

VMAjapan.jpg

randomness

:wave: Welcome , and yes , It would be cool to make one, but I don;'t have those pretty shoulders

I hafta say, I'm in this wierd, volatile, 'my heart is melting' mood...so posting that picture didn't really help :giggle:

But I'm glad you did anyway :wink:

Aw, did you catch someone?

Phew, I'm looking forward to August to, I don't even know what to expect, but the hotels are all booked , and I saved up pretty much to spend to.
I might want to try and meet the boys , but I'm not sure If I want to .
Did anyone of you meet one of them?

:lol: Wow, that woulda been awesome :wink:

Funny, I saw today that the NY Lotto jackpot is at 140 Million. I was like...if I won 140 million dollars, I would...go to every single show for the rest of the tour, set aside enough to pay for grad school and to buy a house, and then give the rest to charity :lol:

That's a loooooot o' money.

I wouldn't even know what to do with all the money.

Although some things on my list would definitely be:
Every U2 show forever :hyper:
Trip to travel all over Europe (with a long stop in Ireland of course :wink:)
Buy an awesome condo in downtown Toronto
Buy a red convertible Volkswagon Beetle (those are my fav :cute:)
Pay off school
Make sure my family is all secure with paid off houses and such
Tons of trips to see the Ottawa Senators play
And lots of money for charity. (probably sponsor a million World Vision kids, just sponsor one right now).

Oh and come and visit my friend Val and have her show me around NYC, all paid by me of course :sexywink:

This is a fun game :D

Oooooo, that's a good list!!! What was I thinking, rest of the tour...every show forever! :hi5:

But I would pay for the customised NYC tour :wink: Which I should give you sometime :D

Tis a pretty cool city :yes: Especially around the holidays. If I continue to leave on the East Coast, it would have to be in the city. Otherwise, I'll go west.

But yeah, it's a little city stuffed with intrigue :lol:

Like the elderly drag queen I saw in the Village :ohmy:

:ohmy: I've never seen a drag queen before.

My city has absolutely no ethnicity. I was laughing my ass off cuz that comedian that came here that I was telling you about ( and that I'm crushing on big time :cute:) was making fun of my town. He said there are only different shades of white here :lol:
Which is sad but very true.

:lol: That's true of the town that I live in :| I mean, I dunno in terms of people of different backgrounds, but just the type of people. There are so many facetious, close-minded people here. Luckily, the city is so closeby, and the whole world is there kinda!

Never seen a drag queen?! HAHA, then I really want to be there when you see one.

My uncle went to a drag queen parade with his friend...just to see, he didn't go in drag. He's not really that type :lol:

Sounds very interesting :laugh:

I want someone to have a ticket, damnit :grumpy: Haha, it's only been a few days, I have time.

And I'm still waiting to see if anything else gets said about this supposed Dublin gig...I mean, they obviously know that is floating around the internet. It'd be great if they would either confirm or deny it, instead of being such teases :wink:

Back
Top Bottom