Teen PLEBAns: We ARE "those people"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am not even kidding...this is seriously a consideration! It's just, plane tickets are so expensive, and all the travelling I'll be doing this summer...:gah:

Well, just gotta keep working.

And the ticket sales...I mean, way to make it seem like that was it and have everybody jump on the presales...

Ok, can't get ahead of myself. First concern is this mad summer :lol:

It would be epic. It seems like the whole city just plunges into this huge U2 lovefest :lol:
As people pour in from all over the world.

And I want to go there again so badly :drool:

Also, I hope I can find a Toronto ticket. Because I've already started modifying my plans according to it :doh:

Well, no, but I figured if anyone had them, here and U2.com would be the place to find it. I got my ticket to Foxboro and tickets for my mom and sister to Philly that way. It should be pretty easy.

I gotta ask you something about the hotel, but I have to go now, to my sister's chorus concert. I'll be back around later...

:wave:

God. The thing is, they're firing me because my scores have been steadily decreasing since September. Well, in September, they put me on a specialized team and then didn't give me any of the extra training and meetings that all the other members of the speciaized team got because they worked a normal 8 or ten hour shift during the day. I work a 5-hour shift during the weekdays, starting long after any trainings or meetings would be held. But they still thought it was a good idea to put me on this team. And I struggled like hell. And they didn't care. I guess they wanted to sabotage me or something. Which actually isn't uncommon. I mean, the bosses decide they don't like someone and they find a way to force them out. I was the next on the chopping block, I guess.

God. The thing is, they're firing me because my scores have been steadily decreasing since September. Well, in September, they put me on a specialized team and then didn't give me any of the extra training and meetings that all the other members of the speciaized team got because they worked a normal 8 or ten hour shift during the day. I work a 5-hour shift during the weekdays, starting long after any trainings or meetings would be held. But they still thought it was a good idea to put me on this team. And I struggled like hell. And they didn't care. I guess they wanted to sabotage me or something. Which actually isn't uncommon. I mean, the bosses decide they don't like someone and they find a way to force them out. I was the next on the chopping block, I guess.

:( :( I'm so sorry about this! It does sound completely cruel and unfair...how can people do this sort of thing and still sleep at night? Without even caring how it affects people? :angry:

Hopefully you'll find a better job where you're treated better than that :hug:

Yeah, American express sucks. I'm the fifth person that I know of that they've forced out.

Wow, thats an absolutely unfair situation, how can people do such things..
:sigh:Hate it when people judge anyone like that.

I know words don't help this , but you really deserve a big:hug: and a better job

Oh damn I wan't to go to Dublin so bad. That new stadium looks :drool:

Bassically yes.I think I can go , but my parents are whinging that I'm crazy.
I don'really care , If its true and if I get tickets I'm going:crack:

when is that show?
its probably like right before i study abroad there bc i have rotten luck

Bassically yes.I think I can go , but my parents are whinging that I'm crazy.
I don'really care , If its true and if I get tickets I'm going:crack:

That's the spirit :D :up: :up:

My mom called me worse than crazy...but she got over it. Well, Dublin hasn't come up, but you get my point :lol:

:shifty:

Back
Top Bottom