Teen PLEBAns: We ARE "those people"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Im having a girly moment. I went to a standup comedy show on Saturday night and one of the comedians was totally cute. He is a regular on a tv show called Video on Trial on Much Music. I joined his fanpage today on facebook and left him a little message just for fun and he actually messaged me back. :cute:
And Video on Trial is on tv right now and he's on there :D
Just thought it was cool cuz he's kinda known in Canada for being on this show, he's celebrityish :wink:

:cute: That's awesome! I would be giddy...and I'm not one to care about "celebrities"...but that is cool! Especially if he's cute and/or a sweet guy :D

Val thats a great thread name and story!:hug:

I'm going to be one of THOSE people in august :lol:
last year didn't really count because I only went to one concert and I didn't get GA's

My u2 war tshirt FINALLY came in the store today. I'm going to pick it up tomorrow.
*dance* ((Normally I wouldn't bother bugging you guys with this, but I've ordered this b*tch in september LAST YEAR))

Kristen :wave: :hug:
Ah I love how your avi is staring at me. Twice.:wink:

Quite okay, not a great mood because of my exams tough.
Interference is cheering me up.
How about you ? Crushing over comedians ?

Sorry I went offline all of the sudden. Internet connection disappeared for a long time.
Comedians:cute: We went to this show one month ago and there was a cutie too, he jumped off stage and he nicked my Edun scarf :shifty: winked , and proceeded the show :lol:

I loved your tale Val! :applaud: :cute: :hug:

:flirt: Thanks :hug:

Val thats a great thread name and story!:hug:

I'm going to be one of THOSE people in august :lol:
last year didn't really count because I only went to one concert and I didn't get GA's

My u2 war tshirt FINALLY came in the store today. I'm going to pick it up tomorrow.
*dance* ((Normally I wouldn't bother bugging you guys with this, but I've ordered this b*tch in september LAST YEAR))

Good grief, I hope you wrote to the better business bureau about THAT!!

SO, today I thought...oh my, I have no freaking clue what "snooker" is.

Nobody answered me about it on Twitter :grumpy:

:lol:

So I got home and asked my mom. She said she had never heard of a "snooker hall". :|

SO I turned to Google at last. It's like...pool :doh: Why can't they JUST call it POOL?!

:laugh:

:crack: Oy, you have to keep leaning out the window, I can imagine! You should wear a coat! And come to think of it, I've never seen anyone at the drive through wearing a coat in the winter...they must be so cold.

But YOU live in the Great White North!!! :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom