Teen PLEBAns: We ARE "those people"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hooray for a week off!!!!!!!

Kristen- glad the show was fun!

That bacon kid was bothering me on facebook last night :rolleyes: But...I bombarded him with U2 songs, to entertain myself :lol:

Hooray for a week off!!!!!!!

Kristen- glad the show was fun!

That bacon kid was bothering me on facebook last night :rolleyes: But...I bombarded him with U2 songs, to entertain myself :lol:

Yeah the bands were awesome. We were chatting with the lead singer of one of the bands after and he invited us to another show their playing in a few weeks :D

:lol: He must have loved that

:lol:

I told you, give him my number, I'll sort it out :wink:

EDIT: FYI I saw a kid today a few years below me, with hair like Baby Adam's BLONDE AFRO MAN! :lol:

:cute:

:ohmy: ZOMG...little Baby Adam!! :lol: I hafta say...I thought he looked pretty cool with the fro.

I saw a kid at a water park who looked like TUF era Bono...he had the same hairdo!!Sadly, he was clearly several years younger than me :lol:

"They'll never take me aliiiiive!"

Haha, I don't know where that came from. And I have to go tomorrow night. I HATE the night shift.

HATE!!!!

Haha, it's one of the posting statuses...which I noticed when Maddy was at that level. We were like..."what does it MEAN?"...so we came up with a naughty meaning for it...

:shifty:

Liz told us it means "friend of band". But not to me! :lol:

Haha, win!

I was making random posts in the game threads the other night so I could get to 3,999 before I forgot and totally missed the 4,000th.

I honestly don't know why I find that interesting :lol:

Hai Liz

I have to do the cleaning I had all day to do :scream:

Will talk to you later :D (because i know it's so important to you :wink:)

Back
Top Bottom