Teen PLEBAns Party: Look, we're not a packet of cornflakes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just a little Badam love this morning. :wink:

sandiego14.jpg

What a lovely sight in the morning :drool:

I am not going to say anything. I'm going to be good today.:evil:

Well, this morning anyway :wink:
I totally bombed that math test. This is NOT GOOD.

Oh well. Something about that picture makes it all better. Oh, I said something...
:lol:

That is always a fine thing to ramble about!!! I can do it for hours and hours until everyone just runs away from me :lol:

But really, enough cannot be said about his beauty :love: :giggle:

I LOVE OUTSIDE IT'S AMERICA SO MUCH!

I have to get this on dvd!! I'm gonna go to HMV tomorrow and see if they have the Joshua Tree remastered in the store and if they don't I'm ordering it :hyper:

Seriously though, I can't stop :drool::drool::drool:ing
Bono in the boot store :combust:
and in the bar part with them shooting pool, I just have to say that if I were in that bar when they were there and Bono was lookin like that I'd be ALL OVER HIM :sexywink: :tongue:

"Look what you've done to me Val" (Mac voice :lol:), I would have never known about this if it weren't for you...THANK YOU:hug:

Blue skidoo, we can too!!

:lol:

I dunno if you've ever seen that show...but if not, it's a cartoon where a blue puppy jumps into pictures to lend a helping hand :lol:

You could lend a helping hand :yes:

Omg, wtf. Someone put a muzzle on me so I stop saying this stuff :lol:

You're talking about Lucille? I :heart: :heart: that song, semi-fictional though it is.

Yeah, in the beginning when he's with Adam? That's Lucille, the fake "Dalton Brothers" song :lol: :lol:
They actually played that on the radio the day NLOTH came out...they were playing U2 all day, including live stuff, and they played that!!

A question that has plagued me for years :wink:

Sometimes I :gah: and sometimes :sad: and sometimes :faint: :drool: :combust:...and sometimes all at once :lol:

Hahaha, now I just want to start posting a ton of pictures again :laugh:

I shall never forget the day I first found that...and subsequently showed it to my friend. She noticed something I did not...which is best discussed in private :yes:

Anyway...

angry Bono :D

bonodonkeyac-1.jpg

woof-1.jpg

TUF :drool: :drool:

On the first night of the tour, I watched the video of that song on Youtube like the second it was posted, because I was freaking out that they were really playing it. Then I went and watched the one from the Paris show...and I actually felt like tearing up :lol::reject: It sounded almost the same, and I was sooooo happy they brought that song back from the dead.

Btw, I'm downloading the messenger now.

Yay hopefully it works :D

Yeah TUF is just one of those amazing songs! When I heard the first couple notes at TO1 I freaked out :hyper: I sang the whole song as loud as I could and I was dancing along. It was cool though cuz my section was full of hardcore fans so we were all singing every song the whole night :happydance:
Now if only ES will become a regular on the next leg, I'll be one happy girl

Back
Top Bottom