TEEN PLEBAns: Having our own Stand Up Comedy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ON THE RADIO, no way!

They played "Silver and Gold" on the radio a couple of months ago and I was like WTF?

Hahaha, yeah, There's a radio station in Mexico that is mainly a news station but every saturday they have a show called 60 minutes of U2. And what it's cool about it is that they play a lot of B-sides, live performances taken from the DVD's and cool stuff (like Night And Day for example) and not the same old hits that everybody knows already.

I always miss it though. :lol:

Thats awesome! You've got some INTENSE fans down there in Mexico! U2 always seems to put on a good show there!

Yeah...thats how I felt. The shifting of hosts was kind of awkward. I like Podcasts that contain more structure, with different sections dedicated to different topics...

Like Smart Mouths:
Smart Mouths Podcast - Nothing goes undiscussed

I don't know, I'd just start off with talking about U2 News...then other important music news, then maybe a discussition on a different album each week (Just to start off).

WTF News. :lol:

^OH u listened to it! Isn't it great? They produce other shows, like MuggleCast for HP Fans, and Imprint for Twilight fans...both really good shows, and Andrew (The Host) is a huge U2 fan...

SmartMouths is very funny, but they do hold very intelligent discussions as well!

^OH u listened to it! Isn't it great? They produce other shows, like MuggleCast for HP Fans, and Imprint for Twilight fans...both really good shows, and Andrew (The Host) is a huge U2 fan...

SmartMouths is very funny, but they do hold very intelligent discussions as well!

Yeah, I didn't listen to the whole thing, it's a little long and it was getting really late, and besides, it was the first time I listened to it so I didn't really know what the concept was, etc. But overall it was good

Twilight fans? you mean the books and the movie? :tsk:

That is so cool Alice!

Yeah...Twilight...don't ask, I'm not a fan...AT ALL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI4lIYjOqJ4
^But I am a fan of this Twilight...
I always wondered what this song and Another Time, Another Place was about, and then when I found out in the I "Heart" Boy Thread...I was like...WHHHHHHHAT?

actually last week I was reading a lot. :reject::reject: and I was having some test at school, things like that, yesterday I went to the concert. It was fuckin' amazing :drool::drool::drool:

051-1.jpg

:drool::drool::drool:

Yeah, not cool. I saw a vampire movie that dealt with kind of love situations that's called Let The Right One In. It's a Swedish movie, much, much better that Tweenlight.

That movie was amazing...and now they are making an English version...Hollywood always knows how to fuck up a good thing :(

I guess some people are just to lazy to watch movies with subtitles...

They are going to ruin it...ARGH...and they r changing the entire plot, setting it in Colorado in the 1990's, making the kids alittle bit older (not 11 or 12 as they were in the original, but 16 or 17) and making Eli a "real" girl if you know what I mean...

I guess some people are just to lazy to watch movies with subtitles...

They are going to ruin it...ARGH...and they r changing the entire plot, making Eli a "real" girl if you know what I mean...

Oh no! :gah:

And besides, the director did an amazing job!, and other very cool thing about the movie was it's Swedish aspect. I don't think they're going to put that in the remake. Fucking Hollywood.

It's so stupid...It's such a wonderful film with one of the best endings I have ever seen. The cinematography was very good as well...

I'm gunna watch it tonight after studying...it's such a good movie. I haven't seen it in months.
BTW: Sorry, editied the last post regarding the changes they made in the plot.

Yeah, I just noticed.

Oh no!, I think they're going to try and make it a teen sensation, maybe to compete with Twilight. That's mainly why I hated Twilight.

And I loved the fact that the original characters were 12 years old.

Me too.

The fact that they were so young added to the charm of their relationship...

And of course, they are going to decrease the violence :( R rated movies don't make nearly as much as PG-13.
:angry:

I have to go on a run, and then do more studying. Talk later! I think I'm gunna listen to the Boy album as I run today.

Me too.

The fact that they were so young added to the charm of their relationship...

And of course, they are going to decrease the violence :( R rated movies don't make nearly as much as PG-13.
:angry:

I have to go on a run, and then do more studying. Talk later! I think I'm gunna listen to the Boy album as I run today.

Oh, alright, you should. Take care. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom